AZers in Atlanta, Chicago, Toronto and Quebec?

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Had a awesome time in Chicago with J-Flo and crawf. Really great people to hang out with and I have to say that Red Shoes @ Chicago is a really great pool hall. I'll do a write up about it in a bit...

Big thanks and Atlanta Azers I'm coming your way in a few hours :)

The Captain

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tommy has just refelted all the Olhausens in Marietta Billiard Club, and is working on the Gold Crowns now

The Captain

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yay!!! Glad the tables are getting a makeover there...

Yeah, Tommy Najar has been running it for about 6 months now, and is making some GREAT changes. He's hiring and firing, training properly, cleaning it up, planning some great promotions, utilizing the owner (Johnny Archer) and his name, etc... I used to play there years ago, and they just didn't care about the place. (service, equipment, cleanliness, etc...), but after HAVING to go in a few weeks ago for a match, I was pleasantly surprised at what Tommy is doing in there. I think it will be a great pool room once again. Kudos Tommy

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Calling all Atlanta AZers. I'll be meeting Rufus at 6pm at Archer's hall. Anyone interested can drop me a PM.

I'm also free tommorrow so anyone who wants to meet or try a Zen do drop me alone :)

TelcoMan

Registered
Sent you an email before finishing the thread. I'll try to make it up to MBC this afternoon.

I'm the guy with the long beard.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Sent you an email before finishing the thread. I'll try to make it up to MBC this afternoon.

I'm the guy with the long beard.

Ok no probs, I might get there early to play a little first.
I'm the Chinese guy who's ermm...Looks Chinese :)

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Anybody up for pool in Atlanta today?

Also I just confirmed that I'm free on 1st July in Quebec, Canada. I'll be done with work by noon, so anyone interested?

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
Ok no probs, I might get there early to play a little first.
I'm the Chinese guy who's ermm...Looks Chinese :)

It was really nice to meet you and TelcoMan at Marietta Billiards Club. Thanks for the games and the friendly conversation.