:: Fancy Zen Cue @ NYC and Vegas - July & August ::

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

I'll be travelling to New York and Las Vegas from the 26th July - 3rd August, i'll have a Zen Cue with me.

This is not a new cue, just an old player of mine and i'm not a Zen Cue Dealer...just that whenever i post pic of his cues i see people who are interested and i figured it'd be best for fellow enthusiast to be able to view the cue in flesh and shoot with it.

Here's what my schedule should look like:

New York - 26th (9pm Onwards), 28th (5pm Onwards), and 29th (Morning till 5pm)

Las Vegas - 1st August (9pm Onwards), 2nd and 3rd is still pending as i might only be available in the evening.

I should be getting a local cell when i arrive so those who are keen or available to hang out talk cues or just B.S some, just drop me a PM or email me @ jive.ong@gmail.com

cdc31fb8060728568e5cbb8a8b537854.jpg

32350712d509417a1c06ba7e22291fa1.jpg

187f88ea8d0aa59a8afe75c759a1a91b.jpg

b01893eed59428ff7a76b7482baee9bd.jpg

150242b748179912c9e200c7a9864431.jpg

fa6e4c852deec5f1c2fd4014af823db7.jpg

Last edited:

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
I don't know about you, but to me, that looks like more than "just an old player"! :eek:

eeng168

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jive, hope to see you this weekend. It's been too long since last time!

I assume it's going to be at ABC or will tommy be willing to bring you to bayside?

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Jive, hope to see you this weekend. It's been too long since last time!

I assume it's going to be at ABC or will tommy be willing to bring you to bayside?

Hey Woody,

Yeah chances are we'll be at Amsterdam.

Which are the days you'll be free? I'm flying out today and will arrive Sunday tonight (Sunday). So if you wanna shoot some this evening just let me know.

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Woody,

Yeah chances are we'll be at Amsterdam.

Which are the days you'll be free? I'm flying out today and will arrive Sunday tonight (Sunday). So if you wanna shoot some this evening just let me know.

JIve you be in USA? i will be in thailand and HK in oct,,whats going on in JAP in oct?

send me a msg on skype please,

BR
Kenny

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
JIve you be in USA? i will be in thailand and HK in oct,,whats going on in JAP in oct?

send me a msg on skype please,

BR

Kenny

Yeah I'm flying to the states today.

Don't you have your cue show in October? I'll be in High Point,NC during the mid of October. I think I have a Tokyo trip that month too, when you gonna be in Japan? I'm assuming Tokyo?

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Don't you have your cue show in October? I'll be in High Point,NC during the mid of October. I think I have a Tokyo trip that month too, when you gonna be in Japan? I'm assuming Tokyo?

Jive ,
I will be flying to thailand oct 7th to nov 4th right after my show ,show is Oct 1st to 3rd,,let me know if you come in to New york area i will meet you,,,if there is something going on in Japan that you are going to maybe i will fly over from Bangkok or Hong kong depending on where i am at

Travel safe
Kenny

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

High Point in Mid October??
Are you back in the stick business? :D

MediocrityNC

Ring game?
Silver Member
When you go to High Point get in touch with me. I'm about an hour and a half from there. Would love to buy you dinner for a couple of the favors you've helped me with.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
When you go to High Point get in touch with me. I'm about an hour and a half from there. Would love to buy you dinner for a couple of the favors you've helped me with.

I'd love to meet up when i'm in NC, i'll keep you posted on my schedule. :wink: