Brunswick Anniversary table

rikdee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone notice the B/A that transacted on E-bay yesterday PM? Sold for $3850 delivered to buyer location. The photos looked great, not a flaw was visable. It was a private one owner table, C model circa 1955. Even had the original assembly and installation manual which would have included a complete list of all fasteners by number, descritpion, and size. Also, included was the original period cue rack complete with Hoppy cues. Had I been in the market for a table, I would have bought that with one swipe of the mouse. An Anniversary of that quality doesn't come up very often. I'm sure there's one happy person today, table was in PGH.

_Rick

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
rikdee said:
Even had the original assembly and installation manual
THAT is what I would really like to take a look at. An original Brunswick manual, Anniversary especially. Does anybody have it available? Scanning (even with a camera) would be appreciated.

curly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brunswick Anniversary Manual

Vahmurka said:
THAT is what I would really like to take a look at. An original Brunswick manual, Anniversary especially. Does anybody have it available? Scanning (even with a camera) would be appreciated.

Classic Billiards has a manual for sale for $39.95 plus shipping

Here's the link:

http://www.classicbilliards.net/html/AntiquePoolTablePartsProducts.cfm?img=SVC_ANN_DC.jpg&item=SVC/ANN/DC&price=$39.95&Shipping=$6.00&Desc=Brunswick%20Anniversary%20Dealer%20Service%20Manual

Curly