CSI Podcast 16 at the Rio in Las Vegas, NV! Monday, July 20!

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
CSI Podcast 16 will be recorded today (Monday, July 20) at approximately 5pm pacific time and released on the CSI YouTube Channel later tonight. Mark Griffin and Ozzy Reynolds will discuss the upcoming BCAPL National Championships, USAPL National Championships, US Open 10-Ball, and US Open 8-Ball. The Podcast will be filmed in the Predator Arena and Mark Griffin will challenge Ozzy Reynolds to a game of 8-ball in on the primary arena table!

If there are specific questions or topics that you would like us to address, please post them here. Thank you!

YouTube Subscribe Button.jpg

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Questions:

What did you think of The Hustlers TV show?

Will CSI be publishing Fargo ratings of pro players?

Thoughts on the reasons MD withdrew from the 14.1?

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand why you'd use 7-footers in your open tournaments, since you've already got hundreds of them there for your league tournaments. But why not use a couple of 9-footers for your one-on-one challenge matches? Was there a practical reason or was it more to stick to the 7-foot "philosophy?"

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is what I have gathered from paying attention the past few years:

- CSI is still interested in having professional players play in their events.
- CSI is not interested in promoting large scale professional events on 9 foot pool tables.

If those two things are true would CSI be interested in a "Professional" Bar Table? (I know CSI doesn't call them bar tables but the rest of us will continue to do so for the rest of eternity.)

Maybe that's a question that should be directed towards Diamond but do you think there would be a market for a more difficult bar table, maybe even one with snooker style pockets?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Anyone at CSI know if Greg from Diamond ever got Simonis to make a slower cloth? I really think that a bit slower cloth on a 7' Diamond would make it play more like a pool table than an air hockey table. Champion Tour plays nice on all the Valley's I've owned. Johnnyt