Lifetime Player #2,344,483nnnnn

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
As most who know me here know I am a hopeless cue swapping whore but I will never stop looking for my lifetime player and here is my latest attempt.

As soon as Martin put this cue on his site I was drawn to the contrast between the jet black ebony, the Hoppe ring, and the clean birdseye. As usual Martin was a pleasure to work with on yet another cue deal and I cannot wait to get to work tomorrow for the delivery of this cue. I thank Martin for letting me post the pictures from his site www.superiorcues.com here, as I could never take pictures this nice.

Thanks for looking.
-don

Prewitt1.jpg

Prewitt2.jpg

Prewitt3.jpg

Last edited:

FELIX

YA GATTA POST
Silver Member
New cue

Very nice cue I know you will love the hit and feel , he also does nice leather raps .

Good luck with it , Rob

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool Cue

I like that cue! I bet it plays nice and has an awesome feel. Half the fun is looking for that special cue......what will you do if this is it? lol

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
very very nice Cue Don, enjoy it. I can not play Ed's Cues:frown:
Will try a Barenbrugge:D
Ralf

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Don,

You have to realize once and for all that the cuemakers from California are the bomb!!!!
Ed is definitely my favorite, as well Chudy, Kent Davis and Carmeli. Ed and Chudy are my favorites.
Plenty of other top notch awesome cuemakers to choose from all over the country as well, ofcourse :)

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
coats it is time to buy from dean
2 great players
chris nitti ivory joint and hoppe
amboyan into ebony

this cue will get the money,you will play good even though it is beautiful it is not fancy

you can see it on my james white thread

214 477 7323

dean