Gold Crown 4 pocket castings

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anybody know where I can get new pocket castings for a GC 4 ?Mine are looking pretty crappy. Every table seems to do this. Has anyone here refinished them with any luck? Seems like a clear coat is wearing out.:confused:

reverend

Table Mechanic
Silver Member
ososlow said:
Does anybody know where I can get new pocket castings for a GC 4 ?Mine are looking pretty crappy. Every table seems to do this. Has anyone here refinished them with any luck? Seems like a clear coat is wearing out.:confused:

I have not done it myself, but seems like either take them to get re-chromed or bronzed by professionals, or powder coating is a popular option as well.

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
If you registered your table for warrenty brunswick will send you new ones if not I think they are $400 a set. I had a friend call up and complain they sent him new ones and he still has the old ones just cost him a phone call.

Craig

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
Dont need the recipt just on the bottom of the table is a card with the install date that never gets filled out and I think a 3 digit code for when the table was built.

Craig

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mechanic/player said:
Good luck with that call to Brunswick for free castings for a used table. I dont think it is quite that easy.

Its worth a try! The can only say no..or yes

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
If the table was never registered from the first install they have no way to know if was from old stock at from a billiard supply store thats how my friend got his registered and the casting replaced, just a simple phone call and the right info makes a world of difference when your on the phone for good customer relations. I dont think it would hurt Brunswick that much to replace a few simple parts to make customers happy.

Craig

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never called

I sold the table and bought a Diamond professional with pro-cut pockets:thumbup: