FS【Willie Hoppe Titleist Conversion】by Mitchell Thomas

lexgideon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It's a brand new only been test hits, just done by mitchell in about a week from now. one of the shaft is a predator 314 2 with a kamui black soft tip but the logo was removed. the cue rolls straight together and apart. The forarm still has the willie hoppe logo on it.
It's the best hitting cue I ever played with.
I m open to all reasonible offers.

Price drop to $850

here's the cue

6a148917jw1dz298mqk7mj.jpg

6a148917jw1dz298hpb6xj.jpg

6a148917jw1dz298cq6hqj.jpg

6a148917jw1dz2987yjy1j.jpg

6a148917jw1dz2981mpvbj.jpg

6a148917jw1dz297wfxedj.jpg

6a148917jw1dz297r2t78j.jpg

6a148917jw1dz297ltjezj.jpg

This became my playing cue, so It is used now, but 314 2 shaft is the shaft I play with all the time, and the other shaft is still brand new, I take care of my cues, no dings or dents.
if u clean the shaft, it will be brand new again.

willing to do some trades too !

Last edited:

lexgideon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well, everyone value the cue different. So i will take all reasonable offers. Send me your price and we can start from there. Thx

BobbyC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Titilist conversion

Well, everyone value the cue different. So i will take all reasonable offers. Send me your price and we can start from there. Thx

I think the use of reasonable offers taking would be considered the same as a auction which I dont think you are allowed to do anymore in the FS section maybe one of the moderators could tell us for sure. But GLWS anyway!
Bob

lexgideon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well. I put in a lot o money into the cue one shaft for $200. The cost of buying an old willie hoppe house cue and the cost of converting the cue. So i m looking for at least $1100 for the cue with both shaft.

huysmall

Banned
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
Don't know why people find old willie hoppe titleist with that price. With this stick, can I become world champion? If yes, $1100 what a bargains.
GLWYS, bud.

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Nice wrapless Titlist, which you don't see a ton of, and many people really like these, especially wrapless...

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Wrapless Hoppe

I agree with Mr Hoppe. I have a great wrapless conversion. Its the only way to go if you have a nice cue to convert without the wrap.

lexgideon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I agree with Mr Hoppe. I have a great wrapless conversion. Its the only way to go if you have a nice cue to convert without the wrap.

Yea. Ive tried couple hoppe conversions. I think wrapless gives the best hit and feel. This us my playing cue now. Everyone who tries it love the solid hit. If u dont like the hitting feel. I will take the cue back with 100%money return.

Last edited:

Xnotedgeanymore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know why people find old willie hoppe titleist with that price. With this stick, can I become world champion? If yes, $1100 what a bargains.
GLWYS, bud.

That type of comment is not appropriate for a thread in this section. I believe there is a sticky that clearly references price knocking. Something to the effect of if you dont like the price, dont buy it.

To answer your question about becoming a world champ... if you haven't already, chances are no. But with a commitment to improve... still probably no, But maybe...

Back on topic, I love a titleist conversion and prefer a wrapless cue. Very nice offering and I wish I was in the market!!