Gold Crown VI Availability

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are they available nowadays through a Brunswick dealer?

And I read where someone said you can expect to buy one for around 70-80% of the MSRP. Which, I believe, is around $10,000. So can one buy a Gold Crown VI for, say, around $7,500?

Sorry to create another thread but I searched for this type of thing and didn't find anything.

r/DCP

mechanic/player

Silver Member
I would ask whoever said that where they can get you one for that price. That's well below the MSRP, no Brunswick dealer is going advertise that type of discount. If another local dealer finds out that they are selling them at that price there could be an issue.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are they available nowadays through a Brunswick dealer?

And I read where someone said you can expect to buy one for around 70-80% of the MSRP. Which, I believe, is around $10,000. So can one buy a Gold Crown VI for, say, around $7,500?

Sorry to create another thread but I searched for this type of thing and didn't find anything.

r/DCP
A well-known West Coast dealer had one one his floor back in July. He was asking full-pop retail, $11,500.00 for a tournament version. Getting a 20-30% discount MAY be possible but not automatic.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A well-known West Coast dealer had one one his floor back in July. He was asking full-pop retail, $11,500.00 for a tournament version. Getting a 20-30% discount MAY be possible but not automatic.
LOL, that's ridiculous.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL, that's ridiculous.

Your opinion...reality is that it is an item that Brunswick continues to offer and if it didn't make business sense to their strategic swami, they'd eliminate it, quickly.

Dcp- I have a buddy who bought a gc5 new, from dealer. Paid full MSRP for it and they threw in a ton of furniture and accessories. He was still out the full amount, but got a lot more than just the table.

And yes, the shit he got was...uhhh... shitty shit.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I'm sure people are lining up out the door to spend 11.5k on a Gold Crown.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only people who know what the table cost are those who actually bought them new. Nobody has hit the actual price yet. I will tell you when you bingo.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I love my modified GCI but I dont ever see the day that I would think about spending $10K on a new Gold Crown, I guess it would be a Diamond for me unless of course insurance insisted on me getting another Gold Crown in the event of a catastrophe. I am pretty sure we need not worry though, in the event of a tornado warning I have already instructed my wife that we are to seek shelter in basement but lay on top of the table to protect it. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It may make good business sense to price it high at first and then slowly decrease it over time. You gotta really want a new GC to fork out that much money though.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It may make good business sense to price it high at first and then slowly decrease it over time. You gotta really want a new GC to fork out that much money though.

I did tell my buddy that he fukced up pretty bad...and I am kinda getting mentally prepared to get rid of my gc for a diamond, if I wanna come fully clean.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I thought the same when I saw the price, seems so high when I read it!

The first table I had was an olhausen, spent a little over 4k got new from a dealer, and thought I overpaid. Had a few tables since but got them used and spent a fraction. Never had a great table setup by a great mechanic like Kobra,

Imagine the cost to setup a new pool hall with these tables, :eek:

I'm not that knowledgeable on the topic to really provide any real input on value/price.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Aren't you just the coolest!

The only people who know what the table cost are those who actually bought them new. Nobody has hit the actual price yet. I will tell you when you bingo.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am Ian! But,only on the weekend. What’s today?