That's No Billiards Movie! The Top 15 Worst Offenders

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Has anybody seen the short pool movie with Daniel Baldwin called "Gamblin" ?

If so, don't spoil it for anyone by giving away details ! LOL
I just wanted to know if anybody else has had the "pleasure" of watching it besides myself.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Things are not always what they appear to be. I assumed that each of these was pool related:

Shaft - surely this film would compare OB1 to other shafts

The Iceman Cometh - surely this film would be about Mika Immonen

Freezer - surely this film would be about Scott Frost

Earthquake - surely this would be a biographical film about Keith McCready

Breaking Bad - surely this TV show would be an instructional series on the nine ball break

The Rifleman - a TV show I assumed was about Buddy Hall

Nanny and the Professor - surely this TV show would be about Grady Matthews and his Nanny

Yes, a title can lead you to conclude that something is pool related when it is not, and so can a poster. Beware.

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
How did you like Virgin Pockets? I just saw that recently and thought it wouldn't have been a bad movie if it weren't for the cliched plot, bland dialogue, and poor acting. Other than that, it was pretty good.

It was a silly little movie, I think the girl said they made it for a few thousand dollars lol.:thumbup:

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
You own 3 copies of Kiss Shot?

Actually I have 5 different ones, the clear one was a Block Buster rental from when the local store closed and a copy of the original one, then one in Italian, German and Spanish, I found them in the junk bin at the local used record/CD store for 5 for a dollar.:eek:

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
Where did you find Baltimore Bullet on DVD?

My brother found it at a Hamfest outside of Chicago, paid a buck for it. it plays in Black n White cause it is a region A disc or something like that, I have not tried it in the new blu-ray player yet to see if it plays in color.:thumbup: