my cues

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well, i always see pictures of member's collections so i thought i would post a few of mine now that the haley is here. my picture taking is not great, but adequate, so here goes:

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3492.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg

left to right, zac, callaluca titlist, phillipi, tascarella, mottey, manzino, palmer, hercek, szamboti, szamboti, haley, tascarella, blackcreek, gilbert, stacey, callaluca, shurtz, enjoy!

guy

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Nice collection. I really like the Zac, the Blackcreek, and the Stacey, best.

That Zac is one pretty cue!

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guy, adequate describing that collection is calling a mansion a shack. Yes there are bigger cue collections, but yours is very very nice. I hope one day I can have a collection near that nice. BTW, I love that Mottey and the second Szam is a beauty. The new Haley is just awesome. Thanks for sharing, Dom.

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Congratulations on a tremendous collection Guy.

I knew when we first met, you were a bad, bad influence on me. :D :D :D

We've had a great time for the last year or so. More good times to come. :)

You are a great friend,
Jimmy

Last edited:

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dom, i meant my picture taking abilities were adequate, but thank you for the nice comments. jimmy, you do share a great responsibility in what i have for a collection, thank you for all of your help. i have help from a lot of az-ers including marcus, tate, joe c, tony zinzola, and badabing but your advice shows in many of my cues.

guy

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is one hell of a collection. Some very nice piecse in that line up. Since everyone is mentioning a favorite, I will have to say what caught my eyes immediately are the Hercek and the ebony Szamboti. Knew what they were when I saw them and that Hercek is a beauty.

Enjoy your latest addition.
Myron

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Guy, spectacular grouping of cues...you know the two I like (hchmmmm...the two Szams front-and-center). Haley was a sweet pick up, too. Guess the JMW hoppe was trade-bait. :(

itmc80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cuemasterpieces said:
Very fine collection ... but the haley is the nuts :eek:
Berny
:)

Totally agree with the Haley. It is the nuts, but the collection as a whole is re-credible.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Two Questions Guy.

When are you going to post your Case Collection, and what in the collection that you posted is your playing Cue?

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bruce, i was considering that. as i was taking the cues out of the cases i realized that i have more nice cases than i thought (some thanx to you!). i'll try and do that tomorrow.

guy

OriontheHunter

Dreamin' of Pool Cues
Silver Member
Top Notch Cue collection Sir. Specially like the Szams, Tasc, Haley and Hercek. Some great cue makers you have acquired.
Congratulations

tksix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great collection!! If you ever want to sell the Palmer please let mne know.

Mike

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is a great collection and reminds me why I'm so glad to be on Mr. Haley's list.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Awesome, awesome collection Guy. Thanks for posting it for all of us to see. I knew you have some nice cues, but I did not realize your collection was that large. Looking forward to seeing you in VF.

Last edited:

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanx jamie, i'll be sure to meet you at vf. next up i might have to call haley for a set of protectors like yours!

guy