Ken

cuesrus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
great time at the SBE

Kenny,

Thanks for your hospitality! You are a true gentleman and like we say in NY, "Lil Kenny is good people..."

Rob

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Kenny I'm so waiting for your call...

Kenny, Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. If they become available, let me know. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that first cue we talked about...
Thanks Again,
Dan Z

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Kenny - Awesome show and a great time helping out where I could. Now have next year on my mind and looking forward to talking to you soon.

Kenny,

Thanks for your hospitality! You are a true gentleman and like we say in NY, "Lil Kenny is good people..."

Rob
Rob - Your collection is now coming along very well with that Hoppe cue you just picked up. SWEET!

Myron

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
thanks to all

little kenny it was great hanging out with yall and making me fill like family....i really enjoyed dinner with you, myron and your wife....and man she can cook some great food....thanks for all you did and cant wait till the next time we get to hang out....and if anyone didnt know LITTLE KENNY IS THE BRAZILAN NUTTS...THANKS AGAIN MICKEY CARROLL

Tikkitavi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Kenny,

Thanks again for the great hospitality you showed to everyone. For me, It was the highlight of the trip. I hope you had the fun you were looking for.

Tank138

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Thank You

Kenny thank you for your hospitality & kindness .You are one of the best.It was great to meet your family.
Thanks Again,
Tank