Uber-beautiful Cues from Pat Diveney!

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
This is just amazing work! And I kid you not!

A very beautiful Patrick Diveney custom cue for Mr. Dennis Wolrab - tulipwood on tulipwood, 4 points, with incredible ringworks!

Two thumbs up for the custom cue maker of champions - Mr. Pat Diveney of Diveney Cues!

Dennis Wolrab

1ed1a49e3bc096fdc865dff37da486c9.jpg
7b098c5f2a97fbc5edf234200baacc35.jpg
d120289091c9b8ebf6cfd4e3a48d173a.jpg

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Pat does amazing work. He is making me my final custom that will be added to my collection. Was originally getting 2 regular maple shafts but after some testing at his booth at the expo I changed my order. Getting one of his LD shafts and one of his keilwood LD shafts.

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
Pat does amazing work. He is making me my final custom that will be added to my collection. Was originally getting 2 regular maple shafts but after some testing at his booth at the expo I changed my order. Getting one of his LD shafts and one of his keilwood LD shafts.
Lucky you, my friend!

And Pat and Fina are really nice persons. I personally know this. They are really good people.

AnitoKid

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Lucky you, my friend!

And Pat and Fina are really nice persons. I personally know this. They are really good people.

AnitoKid

WOW. Gorgeous cue. And yes, two great folks. I always wind up taking to Fina more than Pat, cause he never stops working long enough. Two of the good ones.

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
WOW. Gorgeous cue. And yes, two great folks. I always wind up taking to Fina more than Pat, cause he never stops working long enough. Two of the good ones.
I look forward to having them here again in the Pool Capital of the World.

They're real friends. Real people.

AnitoKid

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Lucky you, my friend!

AnitoKid

Yes they are. Always spend a few hours with them at the expo and they joined me and my group for our yearly expo dinner at longhorn on Thursday.

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
Yes they are. Always spend a few hours with them at the expo and they joined me and my group for our yearly expo dinner at longhorn on Thursday.
Stories like this make me wish sometimes to have a visa and the means to travel there

Of course, stories and anecdotes like yours are the next best thing, my friend.

AnitoKid

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diveney

When I got back into pool in 2012 I found out about Pat on here and being from Iowa I thought I would give him a try.

I now have 2 Diveney players, a Diveney jump/break with a Lake Salvage shaft, a Diveney Lake Salvage regular shaft and LD shaft and now a LD Kiel Wood shaft, all are 30" in length.

In 2015 I was back in Iowa and stopped by his shop, I left there drooling, some of the cues I saw nearing completion and in various stages of completion were a credit to a custom pool cue makers skill. I was impressed.

The best part of the short visit was meeting him and his son, they are real people and good honest American craftsmen putting out a very good product.

I know there are other good cue makers out there, but I have found a good cue maker who is honest and I will stick with him. My next Diveney cue will have some coper inlays.

I saw a couple of his Tulip wood cues and they were good looking cues. If my wife would have taken an interest in pool I was going to ask Pat to make her one.

I kid u not!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't like tulipwood.

I do like pat though!

And for the record, I think if I buy another cue, I am gonna make me buy a tulipwood one. No joke, I am gonna do it...if I buy another.

JohnnyFlash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is mine. I absolutely love his work and love the playability.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1519255169130.jpg
    FB_IMG_1519255169130.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 405
  • FB_IMG_1519255413260.jpg
    FB_IMG_1519255413260.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 414
  • FB_IMG_1519255422060.jpg
    FB_IMG_1519255422060.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 410

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
When I got back into pool in 2012 I found out about Pat on here and being from Iowa I thought I would give him a try.

I now have 2 Diveney players, a Diveney jump/break with a Lake Salvage shaft, a Diveney Lake Salvage regular shaft and LD shaft and now a LD Kiel Wood shaft, all are 30" in length.

In 2015 I was back in Iowa and stopped by his shop, I left there drooling, some of the cues I saw nearing completion and in various stages of completion were a credit to a custom pool cue makers skill. I was impressed.

The best part of the short visit was meeting him and his son, they are real people and good honest American craftsmen putting out a very good product.

I know there are other good cue makers out there, but I have found a good cue maker who is honest and I will stick with him. My next Diveney cue will have some coper inlays.

I saw a couple of his Tulip wood cues and they were good looking cues. If my wife would have taken an interest in pool I was going to ask Pat to make her one.

I kid u not!
Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful story.

AnitoKid