A couple "mystery cues"

hurricane145

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have three cues I cannot figure out. The logo on one I can't read and thought someone might recognize it. I dug around the internet and tried various searches of what I thought it might be but didn't come up with anything. it looks like it may be some production cue.

The other two have what I think is the maker's signature on them but I can't read them. They may be makers from the PNW since the previous owner (now deceased) lived in Tacoma. Any assistance is much appreciated!!:smile:
21.JPG

35.jpg

35a.jpg

36.jpg

36a.jpg

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I have three cues I cannot figure out. The logo on one I can't read and thought someone might recognize it. I dug around the internet and tried various searches of what I thought it might be but didn't come up with anything. it looks like it may be some production cue.

The other two have what I think is the maker's signature on them but I can't read them. They may be makers from the PNW since the previous owner (now deceased) lived in Tacoma. Any assistance is much appreciated!!:smile:
View attachment 517028

View attachment 517029

View attachment 517030

View attachment 517031

View attachment 517032

Ariel Carmelli is no mystery at all.....He is one of the Elite cuemakers of the modern era !!