Playing with a glove

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm surprised Earl has not tried playing with a 10 ounce glove on each hand with fingertip slots ,just so he can chalk the cue!

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've played with a Sir Joseph. The smoothness of stroke was only surpassed by the clean shaft even after hours of play.

RakRunr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Unglove was delivered today. So far I like what I see: the minimalist approach is very appealing. I'll try it out tonight and report back.

onepocketron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've used several brands, and found that the palms wore out fast. I tend to slide up to the cue ball. For what it's worth, went to Walmart and found some patches that you would use to patch a canvass tent (they are around 2 inches in diameter). Extremely sticky on the one side. Put one on the palm/heel of the Kamui glove I have now and been playing with it for around 6 months and palm is still great, and the patch is still there, stuck on good. Dang Kamui glove was expensive though!!!!!:eek:

RakRunr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played with the Unglove and i really like it. At one point I went to wash my hands and realized I was still wearing it - it felt so natural that I had forgotten all about it. I'm definitely going to keep using it!

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
I played with the Unglove and i really like it. At one point I went to wash my hands and realized I was still wearing it - it felt so natural that I had forgotten all about it. I'm definitely going to keep using it!

Yeah, I leave mine on, by mistake, all the time. Anyone that is thinking of getting the tan skintone color, better think again. It is UGLY after 50+ hours. And that's at home.

The thing I like the most about these, is that your palm is not covered. I've never liked any of the gloves, because I like to feel my palm on the table...... probably a little ocd kickin in....lol

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the unglove for a while but on an open bridge it would catch my skin and that kind of annoyed me so I went back to a glove.

Also I noticed my predator glove isn’t wearing well at all. It has stayed tight to my hand. I wash it by hand like once a week but it’s starting to frey quickly. Molinari and kumai are still the best in my opinion.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cannot play with a regular glove, i lose all the feeling especially when cueing from the rail. the unglove is, like someone said, the best of two worlds. been using them for 4 years or so, three pairs, and they still hold up.