Any idea when we might see a 30" revo shaft?

HUKIT

F* ks Given...Zero
Silver Member
You got the answer right from the horses mouth, what's left? I could lie and say next week...

longhorns2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Figure that's just some customer rep with a canned line. Was hoping some insiders might know something. I figure there are predator sponsored pros that want a 30" too

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
The Zevo should be on their radar before 30” shafts. Smaller market for longer shaft versus those of us that like a 12mm tip.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I contacted predator and they said they're aware of the need but don't have a timeline
They can't even keep the 29" Revo's in stock with the current demand, so at least for now, the last thing they're worried about is satisfying those few customers who are wanting a 30" Revo shaft. I would be among that list as well, but for now I've found a 4-inch shaft extension is working out just fine.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Figure that's just some customer rep with a canned line. Was hoping some insiders might know something. I figure there are predator sponsored pros that want a 30" too

Predator makes several extensions, including a 4", making a 62" cue...close to what you want. They will probably sell those for a while. I think they'll offer more joint combinations first, since other cuemakers are already modifying Revo shafts to fit other cues. Jmo

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.comy

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Predator makes several extensions, including a 4", making a 62" cue...close to what you want. They will probably sell those for a while. I think they'll offer more joint combinations first, since other cuemakers are already modifying Revo shafts to fit other cues. Jmo

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.comy

Is it the 4 inch extension used by Darren Appleton in the world pool series ?
I tried checking but i dont see it anywhere online.
Please post pics if u have one .

Thanks

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They can't even keep the 29" Revo's in stock with the current demand, so at least for now, the last thing they're worried about is satisfying those few customers who are wanting a 30" Revo shaft. I would be among that list as well, but for now I've found a 4-inch shaft extension is working out just fine.

They will wait till the market is saturated with normal shafts then they will make a
30 inch shaft and convince everyone that it's better than the normal one that way
they can sell all their costumers 2 shafts. Job security