Old Tad,brand new,collectible

ghj26563047

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Tad,#2010,finished about 13-14 years ago.

8points 2veneer,fancy sleeve!

Brand new!!!No chalk,no test,shaft and butt even no connect!!!!

$7500 obo,only cash no trade!!! Only Paypal!

gaohuaiju@gmail.com

Free feel any questions and detail pictures.

two shaft:121g 752mm/121g 752mm
butt:432g/732mm
joint:5/16-18

Last edited:

Billyard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Since you are new here and likely from overseas I would suggest offering escrow to help with your sale. $7,500 is a good chunk of change for most but if you use a 3rd party person for escrow it will help people feel more comfortable completing the deal.

In addition; I would also include pictures here. Most people would not buy a cue in that price range without first seeing pictures.

Good Luck With Your Sale as I am sure it is a beautiful cue!

ghj26563047

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you are new here and likely from overseas I would suggest offering escrow to help with your sale. $7,500 is a good chunk of change for most but if you use a 3rd party person for escrow it will help people feel more comfortable completing the deal.

In addition; I would also include pictures here. Most people would not buy a cue in that price range without first seeing pictures.

Good Luck With Your Sale as I am sure it is a beautiful cue!
Thank for your advice very much!

I prefer trade by Paypal so I think it is safty for both sides.

I have some cue's detail pictures,but I failed up them several times and I don' know why.Would you like help me?!Thanks!!!!

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
First sale

I understand wanting to use paypal, but as you are new here, some of the established people wouldn't take the risk. I dont even like dealing inside the US with someone who hasn't already done some deals. Usually this requires the other person to send me the cue, and once I get it and inspect it I would send the money.

If not using an escrow service, it is going to be hard to sell the cue. That is unless it is priced at a number so low that someone would take the risk.

I am only trying to help. Good luck with your sale, and welcome to the boards. We are the friendliest group of assholes around.

jwe711

The Great Cue Masters...!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Yea...You've got to have at least 5 posts...on here before you'll be allowed to attach a photo...

The photo will need to be a lower resolution picture...so, you may have to have it resized...in order for it to be able to upload into the post...

Gotta LOVE them TADS...!!!

Billyard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Here are some pictures that I received from the OP.

Attachments

• tad2.jpg
    tad2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 785
  • tad3.jpg
    tad3.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 794
  • tad4.jpg
    tad4.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 786
  • tad5.jpg
    tad5.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 789
  • tad6.jpg
    tad6.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 782

Billyard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Here are some more

Attachments

• tad7.jpg
    tad7.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 802
  • tad8.jpg
    tad8.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 784
  • tad9.jpg
    tad9.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 787
  • tad.jpg
    tad.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 782

ghj26563047

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand wanting to use paypal, but as you are new here, some of the established people wouldn't take the risk. I dont even like dealing inside the US with someone who hasn't already done some deals. Usually this requires the other person to send me the cue, and once I get it and inspect it I would send the money.

If not using an escrow service, it is going to be hard to sell the cue. That is unless it is priced at a number so low that someone would take the risk.

I am only trying to help. Good luck with your sale, and welcome to the boards. We are the friendliest group of assholes around.
Thank for your advice. However,I don't know how using an escrow service.Could you tell me the details?!

Thank you very much!!

ghj26563047

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank for your advice!!

However,I don't konw how using an escrow service.Could anyone tell me?!Thanks a lot!!!