$~$ WTB: Original Flowers case $~$

Big Chris

windycitycueshow.com
Silver Member
Rating - 97%
32   1   0
Looking to buy an original Flowers case. 3X6 or a 2X4. Please include pics and price. Thank You, Chris.

bamadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've got one of the three Flowers cases made for Buddy Hall.
It has his name on the back. It's in excellent condition.
It was the last case he made for Buddy around 1990.
I'll let it go for $1100.

Thebigtexan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I was going to chime in and tell you to PM John Barton! Last one I had he scooped up, they do go fast. The basket weave Flowers that ringmaster has is a great looking piece.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I was going to chime in and tell you to PM John Barton! Last one I had he scooped up, they do go fast. The basket weave Flowers that ringmaster has is a great looking piece.

That one is sold. We are doing a conversion for the customer to lengthen and strengthen it.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
????

That one is sold. We are doing a conversion for the customer to lengthen and strengthen it.

That one was sold alright ,sold to me and you are not doing anything to this case it is in my safe and doesn't need any repairs! it is in great condition! I would never send it to China for repairs if it needed them. We have great case makers right here in USA that could fix it. What makes you think you have this case that Troy owned and I own now? You need to get your fact's straight John!
Ron<~ owner of the case

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
That one was sold alright ,sold to me and you are not doing anything to this case it is in my safe and doesn't need any repairs! it is in great condition! I would never send it to China for repairs if it needed them. We have great case makers right here in USA that could fix it. What makes you think you have this case that Troy owned and I own now? You need to get your fact's straight John!
Ron<~ owner of the case

Ronnie chill out. Big Texan is referring to one I own.

I have a black one that is like the one you are trying to sell. I sold it for about $450 to be modified as the customer desires.

I will show you all pix of the conversion when it is done in the coming week.

Cases like yours shouldn't really be going for more than 4-500 at best IMO. Of course what do I know I am not a collector like you who thinks he has the value of everything pegged and who thinks there are sacred cows among cue cases.

The CUSTOMER requested a CUSTOM job and that's what we do, in China, very well thank you.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
At $650 it is a much better deal than yours for $20,000 Baahaahaahaa
However mine cost $650 3 years ago when I bought it in near mint condition and still is in the same condition today! So yours needs repairs at $450 and mine is only worth $50 more lol you are really something! I thought it was against the rules to knock prices? I like Chris and offered the case to him it is not for sale to you and I have never posted it for sale so that blows your tryin to sale theory!

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
My case is original and not modified which makes it worth more than the one your employees are working on! It is in really great condition and doesn't need repairs like the one you sold for $450

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
At $650 it is a much better deal than yours for $20,000 Baahaahaahaa
However mine cost $650 3 years ago when I bought it in near mint condition and still is in the same condition today! So yours needs repairs at $450 and mine is only worth $50 more lol you are really something! I thought it was against the rules to knock prices? I like Chris and offered the case to him it is not for sale to you and I have never posted it for sale so that blows your tryin to sale theory!

I didnt say mine needs repairs. It does not. It will be modified to suit the customer's needs at his request.

As for the price you are asking you are certainly able to ask what you want. I am asking for $25000 for mine with Jay's name on it. In a week I will want 30k. I personally would not pay more than $450 for my black one which is similar to yours.

My case is original and not modified which makes it worth more than the one your employees are working on! It is in really great condition and doesn't need repairs like the one you sold for $450

The value to my customer is in the usefulness of the case and not in the possible future collector price. He is fully aware the modification alters the originality.

He specifically wanted the blending of the old and the new. He can do what he wants with his property.

I will do some pix for you before and after so you can appreciate the skill of my staff.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Don't waste your time John I will never have them work on anything for me not will I ever spend a dime of my money on anything that you would profit on! You stalk people you call them by their childhood names and I suggest you stick to picking on me on Facebook or you could be banned here and lose your free advertising !