Tom Wirth's new page

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello to Ya all
After having my facebook page hacked I spent nearly a full week trying to recover it to no avail. I have now resorted to opening a new page. I call it, surprisingly enough, "Tom Wirth" Imagine that! I had something like 2000 friends at the time. Starting over will take time but you're all welcome.

Please, jump on board and become a friend and enjoy all things POOL. I will on occasion be posting You Tube videos about One Pocket as well as other pool and carom games.

I will also be providing updates on the availability of new DVDs and occasional discounts on my book and other pool related items.

I hope to see you soon.

Here is one example of a you tube vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMjdUglQnYk&t=65s

Thanks,

Tom Wirth

Last edited:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello to Ya all
After having my facebook page hacked I spent nearly a full week trying to recover it to no avail. I have now resorted to opening a new page. I call it, surprisingly enough, Tom Wirth Imagine that! I had something like 2000 friends at the time. Starting over will take time but you're all welcome.

Please, jump on board and become a friend and enjoy all things POOL. I will on occasion be posting You Tube videos about One Pocket as well as other pool and carom games.

I will also be providing updates on the availability of new DVDs and occasional discounts on my book and other pool related items.

I hope to see you soon.

Here is one example of a you tube vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMjdUglQnYk&t=65s

Thanks,

Tom Wirth

Ya Tom I got hacked bad when I opened your link , must of got 25 emails from others who got emails from my account with a link they could not open all good I'll get it straight soon ,, congrats on your new stuff look forward to looking at it , Happy Thanksgiving to ya

Mark

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mark,

That's the thing that was so bad about the whole thing. How it affected so many people other than myself. Even though I was a victim along with a host of others it happened as a result of my friends opening something that must have appeared to be coming from me. I'm terribly sorry for that and I sincerely hope that everyone recovers their facebook pages quickly. I also hope you all will continue to have faith in me.

One thing, I have never and will never be doing any mass sharing. That's not my style so if ever you see anything looking out of character just be careful and check in with me before opening it.

One more thing, I understand there were several friends who came to bat for me and defended me against those who were unsure of my innocence. I wish to thank all of you who supported me during this sad episode.

Thank you,

Tom Wirth

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi. I like your stuff a lot. I have your Tube subscribed and sent you Facebook friend request(Matti Väyrynen).

I do not play 1-pocket because they don't know game here. I like to watch it and I try get games whenever I can.
Best moments on that were when I was on New York. I played against Alex 4 cheap games and they went 2-2. Lost to Dennis later 2-5. I had 2-2 there too but then he ran 3x impossible eights n out.
Visited Derby too but lost tight match against Daulton.

Anyways. Love the stuff you do and I am eager learn more.
Cheers

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark,

That's the thing that was so bad about the whole thing. How it affected so many people other than myself. Even though I was a victim along with a host of others it happened as a result of my friends opening something that must have appeared to be coming from me. I'm terribly sorry for that and I sincerely hope that everyone recovers their facebook pages quickly. I also hope you all will continue to have faith in me.

One thing, I have never and will never be doing any mass sharing. That's not my style so if ever you see anything looking out of character just be careful and check in with me before opening it.

One more thing, I understand there were several friends who came to bat for me and defended me against those who were unsure of my innocence. I wish to thank all of you who supported me during this sad episode.

Thank you,

Tom Wirth

Tom my old friend I as well as others understand that ,, and you my friend have never been know to be anything but a straight up person shit happens ,, seeing this sparked me to call Reggie to see how he's doing and to wish him a happy thanksgiving also as to you
God speed my friend

Mark

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you Mark, ditto back at cha and a very happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Please say Hi to Reggie but don't stop there. We two share many friends. Pass the well wishes on to them please.

Tom

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi. I like your stuff a lot. I have your Tube subscribed and sent you Facebook friend request(Matti Väyrynen).

I do not play 1-pocket because they don't know game here. I like to watch it and I try get games whenever I can.
Best moments on that were when I was on New York. I played against Alex 4 cheap games and they went 2-2. Lost to Dennis later 2-5. I had 2-2 there too but then he ran 3x impossible eights n out.
Visited Derby too but lost tight match against Daulton.

Anyways. Love the stuff you do and I am eager learn more.
Cheers

Thank you Poolmanis, To put a few scares into those guys tells me you can play so darn good pool even if your One Pocket game may need work.

Keep at it. It will only get better.

Tom

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Mark, ditto back at cha and a very happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Please say Hi to Reggie but don't stop there. We two share many friends. Pass the well wishes on to them please.

Tom

Tom I play a lot with Deon Chapman now , we play 10 -7 I win some I lose some he likes playing me because I give him a good game says I've got a lot better and I'm good practice for him , he speaks highly of you ,, he's married now with a new born now doing real welll , just thought I'd let you know

Mark

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tom I play a lot with Deon Chapman now , we play 10 -7 I win some I lose some he likes playing me because I give him a good game says I've got a lot better and I'm good practice for him , he speaks highly of you ,, he's married now with a new born now doing real welll , just thought I'd let you know

Mark

Thank you Mark for sharing that with me. Deon as I remember was always a fine gentleman and I'm happy to hear his life is full and is doing well. Please pass along my congratulations to him on becoming a father.

Tom

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Mark for sharing that with me. Deon as I remember was always a fine gentleman and I'm happy to hear his life is full and is doing well. Please pass along my congratulations to him on becoming a father.

Tom

I sure will

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom, I cannot find your page on FB. I searched for "Tom Wirth Imagine That!" and came up empty.

Post a link here to your new FB page, when time allows!

Also, I cannot find your number. I have a new smartphone and did not transfer the numbers. Call me on my hold home phone number. It's now my cell phone number.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
great news tom that you finally have resolved the hack issue
i know how much it upset you
i look forward to your ne facebook page

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tom, I cannot find your page on FB. I searched for "Tom Wirth Imagine That!" and came up empty.

Post a link here to your new FB page, when time allows!

Also, I cannot find your number. I have a new smartphone and did not transfer the numbers. Call me on my hold home phone number. It's now my cell phone number.

JAM the page is "tom wirth" not "tom wirth imagine that"

funny,

Tom

TheBasics

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom Wirth, Howdy;

Just found the "New Page", sent request. Gotta help get the numbers back up !!!

hank