Anyone ever heard of a Huebler Mark II?

Kaydon

Registered
Hey all, my friend recently picked up this Huebler Mark II sneaky pete and I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of it? It says Huebler Mark II on the buttcap and the shaft does not have the clear plastic insert but rather a black plastic insert. It also has a black rubber bumper in the end and a pointed brass jointpin. He asked me and I have never seen anything like it but I am not a Huebler expert. I figured maybe this was the best way to get some info on the cue.
Thanks to all who respond as the info. is greatly appreciated.

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
Hi

I've got one. I guess that was a model of one piece house cues. Mine was converted and the cuemaker put a 5/16x14 piloted pin on it (wood to wood). Good sp by the way. :thumbup:

Here are some pics !

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Hey all, my friend recently picked up this Huebler Mark II sneaky pete and I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of it? It says Huebler Mark II on the buttcap and the shaft does not have the clear plastic insert but rather a black plastic insert. It also has a black rubber bumper in the end and a pointed brass jointpin. He asked me and I have never seen anything like it but I am not a Huebler expert. I figured maybe this was the best way to get some info on the cue.
Thanks to all who respond as the info. is greatly appreciated.

Sounds like one I may of possibly made. In my early years I used those to make more than a few sneakies. I often used the black insert is what alerted me it could be mine. Post some pics & I'll be able to tell for sure.