I'm Learning

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Afew days ago I walk into a local poolroom and a guy wants to play me some cheap 9-ball for $5 a game. He looks a little drunk, but I figured maybe that was his act. He breaks, makes 2 balls, then misses the 1-ball. Then he scoops the 2 balls he made and places them in the pot of the fake tree on the wall next to the table. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm taking the 2 balls I made. There is no place to put them on this table". The guy is playing 9-ball/1-pocket. I let him win the 1st game and told him he was just too good for me. I could see there were people all around watching to see if I was going to take this guys money.Johnnyt

Jason Robichaud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Afew days ago I walk into a local poolroom and a guy wants to play me some cheap 9-ball for $5 a game. He looks a little drunk, but I figured maybe that was his act. He breaks, makes 2 balls, then misses the 1-ball. Then he scoops the 2 balls he made and places them in the pot of the fake tree on the wall next to the table. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm taking the 2 balls I made. There is no place to put them on this table". The guy is playing 9-ball/1-pocket. I let him win the 1st game and told him he was just too good for me. I could see there were people all around watching to see if I was going to take this guys money.Johnnyt

Do you look for these crazy people. I think TAR should strap a camera on you and live stream every time you play:thumbup:

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
either way, time to bail!

Act or not, either way it was time to bail. My old partner could try to break with the bridge and make it believable. His play improved as things went on and few folks liked the end of the story!

Hu