Challenge of the legend: The magician vs the volcano

Virginia Gil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All systems go for this exciting event here in the Philippines.

Efren Reyes Vs Ronnie Alcano in a race to 9 Rotation match to be televised live on Studio 23 on June 25 and 26, from 2-6pm. To those who live outside the Phil, if have you have TFCs in your cable, you'll be able to watch it also, most probably through video on demand. We will also do livestreaming and for that please log on to www.jbet.net

Undercard matches before this main event is equally exciting. We will feature 4 teams in scotch doubles that will include the creme of the crop of Philippine billiards... for Bugsy Promotions Team, it will be Dennis Orcollo and Gandy Valle. For Puyat Sports Team, Alex Pagulayan and Rodolfo Luat. for Negros Billiard Stable Team it will be Lee Vann Corteza and Warren Kiamco and for BMPAP Team, it will be Antonio Lining and Ramil Gallego.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
All systems go for this exciting event here in the Philippines.

Efren Reyes Vs Ronnie Alcano in a race to 9 Rotation match to be televised live on Studio 23 on June 25 and 26, from 2-6pm. To those who live outside the Phil, if have you have TFCs in your cable, you'll be able to watch it also, most probably through video on demand. We will also do livestreaming and for that please log on to www.jbet.net

Undercard matches before this main event is equally exciting. We will feature 4 teams in scotch doubles that will include the creme of the crop of Philippine billiards... for Bugsy Promotions Team, it will be Dennis Orcollo and Gandy Valle. For Puyat Sports Team, Alex Pagulayan and Rodolfo Luat. for Negros Billiard Stable Team it will be Lee Vann Corteza and Warren Kiamco and for BMPAP Team, it will be Antonio Lining and Ramil Gallego.

Thank you...I won't miss this if I can help it. Thank you for the stream and link. Johnnyt

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I'm looking forward to this. Someone had posted a video of these guys playing a race to 4 last time and efren practically got skunked, I think he just needed a longer race to keep it fair. This sounds like a true matchup.