Freddy the Beards DVDs

hwest

Registered
Hello! Ive finished reading the Beard's books "Banking with the Beard" and "the Gospool". Now Im going to buy either one of the dvds "Banking with the Beard" or "Banks that dont go.. but do".

Those of you who have seen both dvds could you tell me the differences in the dvds and which one would you recommend.

Would love to buy them both but its always about the darn $$$ ;)

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It you can't afford both just flip a coin. They are both excellent. I have both, and the books, and find them both instructive and enjoyable to watch.

Dave Nelson

Big_H515

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I too bought both books and read them prior to purchasing the DVD's. After reading both books, i had an idea what he was saying, but it is hard for me to visualize things sometimes so I bought Banking with the Beard.

My reasoning behind that purchase was to better familiarize myself with his systems as described in the books so I could see him do what I had read and solidify the techniques in my head.

The situations that come up in Banking with the Beard, are more commonplace in games than things covered in Banks that don't go but do. While shots from that DVD do come up and are usually game winners, they are fewer and further between than those systems and banks covered in Banking with the Beard.

My recommendation to you would be: if you have a good understanding of the systems discussed in Banking with the Beard, then buy the other one. Otherwise, buy Banking with the Beard. Then at a later time, buy the other. I personally did not get as much out of Banks that don't go, as I did out of Banking with the Beard.

Hope that helps.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I only saw BTDGBD (lol) and I enjoyed it a lot. One thing it covers are situations where there is no bank due to a double kiss. Seems like they come up all the time. It gives you half a chance of making the ball anyway using various tricks, and sometimes it's the only shot.

Otherwise, probably what H515 said.

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Freddy's stuff,,,,,,

Freddy puts out top of the line items. I've purchased his books, dvd's and about 8 of his shirts including a very rare set of pool balls,,,,

He's a fountain of knowledge and has some great stories of everyone and anyone you can think of,,,,,I'm always on his site looking for different things,,,check it out, as Freddy says ''You can thanks me later''.......Alan,,,

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
Fipping a coin is a good idea. theyre both good. They're the reason im putting a flatscreen above my table. No more running in and out of the house to try and replicate the shots.
:thumbup:

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
Website only

Fellas, I am in the process of reworking my website and blogs. You can only order products off of my website. The order links on my blogs are no longer operational. I'm moving all my blogs over to my website. I also have a whole new shirt line coming out, Straight Pool Forever, Nine Ball Forever, One Pocket Forever, etc. and Billiards Forever in any foreign language.

Beard

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Freddy's stuff,,,,,,

Hey Freddy,,,

The new shirts sound great, the ones i bought from you are still as crisp as the day I got them and i wear the hell outta them. The material never shrunk even though I like to put my dryer on ''BAKE''....and the logos are still super sharp.

I remember how much time and effort you put into ,making sure the shirts were perfect,,,can't wait for the new ones, will they have some images on them as well ??

Thanks pal,,,,,,,,,,,,Alan,,,,,,,,

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
All with my Lion logo

Hey Freddy,,,

The new shirts sound great, the ones i bought from you are still as crisp as the day I got them and i wear the hell outta them. The material never shrunk even though I like to put my dryer on ''BAKE''....and the logos are still super sharp.

I remember how much time and effort you put into ,making sure the shirts were perfect,,,can't wait for the new ones, will they have some images on them as well ??

Thanks pal,,,,,,,,,,,,Alan,,,,,,,,

Alan, I am putting a photo brochure together. Be available soon. All the shirts will still carry the Lion logo.

the Beard

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shirts,,,,,,,,,

Hey Freddy,,,,,

Very cool,,,, I'll be sure to buy some in my 2xl,,,, great work out gear,,,ya can't kill them damn things,,,,!!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Alan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
Fellas, I am in the process of reworking my website and blogs. You can only order products off of my website. The order links on my blogs are no longer operational. I'm moving all my blogs over to my website. I also have a whole new shirt line coming out, Straight Pool Forever, Nine Ball Forever, One Pocket Forever, etc. and Billiards Forever in any foreign language.

Beard

I like the idea of a t-shirt with "One-Pocket Forever" in Tagalog.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Keep us in the pipe on when you get everything available, Freddie! Look forward to the new shirts - and checking out the site re-work.
Thanks for all your work!