congrats brian white

tigerseye

Kenny Wilson
Silver Member
Just wanted to say congrats on your win buddy. Its gotta feel good to get that monkey off your back.... It is a tremendous feat to overcome but u did it man!!!

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
Way to go BWhizzle! You were bound to get the deed done sooner or later. Wish I were there to shake your hand in person, but this'll have to do.

Josh

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He won the Great Southern Billiard Tour Event...He has been ranked a AA and having to go to 11 against a tough field of b-players which go to 7...
It's tougher than it seems...for a working man at least:D

Little more information, 81 players, played on 8 bar tables in not the greatest shape. It was a LONG weekend for Brian, who, I think lost a match and had to come from the losers' side. Not sure about that but I think so. Regardless, it was a grueling tournament, to say the least. Congratulations again Brian!

poolhustla61508

Yea....That just happened
Silver Member
Little more information, 81 players, played on 8 bar tables in not the greatest shape. It was a LONG weekend for Brian, who, I think lost a match and had to come from the losers' side. Not sure about that but I think so. Regardless, it was a grueling tournament, to say the least. Congratulations again Brian!
\

The tourney brian won was played on 9 foot diamonds with around 40-50 people and he went undefeated through the tourney. The tourney your thinking about was the week before at Raisin Cain's and was won by Josh Newman, who defeated Brian White on his way to winning that tourney.:smile:

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
\

The tourney brian won was played on 9 foot diamonds with around 40-50 people and he went undefeated through the tourney. The tourney your thinking about was the week before at Raisin Cain's and was won by Josh Newman, who defeated Brian White on his way to winning that tourney.:smile:

I stand corrected. Sorry about that, I didn't know about the other tournament, obviously.