Got my first Timmy Scruggs!

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've wanted one for 20 years but due to things like oh I don't know...KIDS lol spending this kind of money on a cue was out of the question. But the kids are grown so guess what..time for daddy to play. :) Sorry the pics aren't the best. they were taken by my iphone. The inlays are ivory and silver and the joint protectors are ivory. It also came with a whitten case with ts on the lid. I think I got an excellent price. The big difference for me is going from 20 plus years of playing with a steel joint to an ivory joint.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 535
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 528
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 532

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
Well yeah, you want a cue like that it's going to be costly. Damn, you got a monster there. I hope it hits as well as it looks.
MULLY

somms69

escape artist
Silver Member
That's a good looking cue. You don't see a lot of ebony/ebony Scruggs, I like it.

s'portplayer

Midnight Rambler
Silver Member
What an awesome way to spend the kid's inheritance..... HAHAHA.....

Hope you enjoy it. :thumbup:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
great scruggs and i am sure once you start hitting with it the wait will be worth it....they play so good....and it helps that his workmanship is so nice......congrats on a great addition to your collection....mickey

zy112

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very beautiful cue. I'm sure after playing with it your kickin yourself for not getting one sooner!

justin.powell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent cue. I would love to see some better pics of it. It is awesome. Like Bnall said welcome to the family and enjoy the cue.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks! It is a monster. I never thought I would get a cue this loaded. I was going to be happy with a very plain scruggs but having a good friend who deals in a lot of scruggs and the current economy gave me a deal I couldn't say no to. He also had an all ivory scruggs that's been in a magazine that was beautiful and was twice as much but I liked this better. I'll try to get some better pics of this cue with my digital camera in the next day or two.

Oh and this cue isn't going to be a case queen ...classic Cars are ment to be driven and cue's are ment to be played with. I've always been very careful with my cue's but it will be my daily player.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Thanks! It is a monster. I never thought I would get a cue this loaded. I was going to be happy with a very plain scruggs but having a good friend who deals in a lot of scruggs and the current economy gave me a deal I couldn't say no to. He also had an all ivory scruggs that's been in a magazine that was beautiful and was twice as much but I liked this better. I'll try to get some better pics of this cue with my digital camera in the next day or two.

Oh and this cue isn't going to be a case queen ...classic Cars are ment to be driven and cue's are ment to be played with. I've always been very careful with my cue's but it will be my daily player.

I like ebony cues a lot and being a TS cue even makes it better. I'm glad to hear you are going to play with it, because i've been guilty of owning nice cues and not using them for what they were built for myself.

James

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
What an awesome way to spend the kid's inheritance..... HAHAHA.....

Hope you enjoy it. :thumbup:

That is not spending that is investing. That cue will only go up in value and you will get many years of enjoyment out of it.

Thanks for sharing.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the great replies. It hits like a dream. I loved my schonn but this cue is just so effortless to move the cue ball it's amazing.