Places to play in San Antonio

GFC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking for a good place to play in San Antonio, any information would be appreciated.

My definition of a good place to play is a place that has a lot of 9ft tables (prefer Diamond or Brunswick) that are well taken care of.

Thanks

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've only played at Banana Billiards. Equipment is well maintained.

There's also Clicks Billiards, Slick Willies, and Fast Eddies.
I think I remember someone mentioning Legends as a good spot.

You can do a yahoo-local search (Billiards-San Antonio).
http://local.yahoo.com/results;_ylt...io,+TX&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701

I was in San Antonio about 5 months ago and was looking at all the pool rooms with my buddy. We heard "Banana Billiards has Diamonds", so we went there. We walked in, looked around, and walked out before we contracted hepatitis. I don't recommend that place. There is a small chance I just walked in when the wrong crowd was there, but I doubt it.

We settled on Fast Eddies. The tables were Olhausens, and they were clean and rolled straight. Did I mention the pool time was free? They had a great bar, hot waitresses, and great food. When I open a pool room, I will try to model Fast Eddies.

Good luck in your search.

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking for a good place to play in San Antonio, any information would be appreciated.

My definition of a good place to play is a place that has a lot of 9ft tables (prefer Diamond or Brunswick) that are well taken care of.

Thanks

Fast Eddies at 502 Embassy oaks. Only action in the whole city.