Action in Oahu, Hawaii? :help:

w9ball

My Long Lost Love
Silver Member
I am planning to be on Oahu for a month and was wondering what the pool scene is like there. Is there any action in Hawaii? I heard Hawaiian Brian's Billiards is a decent spot. anyone been there, gambled there, or know about any big tournaments in Hawaii? Where is Rodney Morris when you need him? Thanks for your input.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am planning to be on Oahu for a month and was wondering what the pool scene is like there. Is there any action in Hawaii? I heard Hawaiian Brian's Billiards is a decent spot. anyone been there, gambled there, or know about any big tournaments in Hawaii? Where is Rodney Morris when you need him? Thanks for your input.

Rodney is in Denver this week.

digitalcrack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hawaiian Brian's would be the best spot with the best tables. It is not that well maintained like it was 10 years ago but it's the best you will find on Oahu. It is on 1680 Kapiolani Blvd. adjacent to Honolulu Convention Center (Maybe two blocks away from Ala Moana Shopping Center). If you ask people in the surrounding area, asked them where the 24 hour fitness is. On a regular basis its 5.75 an hr (I think) and they are open from 10 am to 2 am everyday unless they have private parties. Tuesdays there is a 13 dollar Open Tournament that starts around 6 oclock. Also, on that day from 2 pm to 10 pm is 2 dollars an hour with 2 dollar drink specials on that day. Wednesdays, there is a flat rate special of 10 dollars from 6 pm - 2 am. Thursday, there is a C class tournament that starts around 6 pm. Friday, there is a flat rate 10 dollar all you can play video games/ping pong/pool from 9 pm to 2 am. It's more of a nightclub scene and quite loud for normal pool playing. PM me if you want me to set up some action. I practically know all the regulars there. I'm sure someone will want to play.

w9ball

My Long Lost Love
Silver Member
Thanks for the awesome info and reply digitalcrack, I will look you up when I get to town around October. Thats exactly the info I was looking for. Thanks Buddy.