Cloth Question
Old
  (#1)
Run the Century
AzB Silver Member
Run the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Cloth Question - 07-06-2006, 07:08 AM

I have Simonis 860 on my cloth and have a place where a small thread sticks up. Whats the best way to remedy? Its really small so it doesnt make a difference - but I practice drills and my hand seems to find that place and its annoying.

Thread
Old
  (#2)
Tablemechanic
AzB Silver Member
Tablemechanic has a reputation beyond reputeTablemechanic has a reputation beyond reputeTablemechanic has a reputation beyond reputeTablemechanic has a reputation beyond reputeTablemechanic has a reputation beyond reputeTablemechanic has a reputation beyond reputeTablemechanic has a reputation beyond reputeTablemechanic has a reputation beyond reputeTablemechanic has a reputation beyond reputeTablemechanic has a reputation beyond reputeTablemechanic has a reputation beyond repute

Thread - 07-06-2006, 10:42 AM

I would have to see it. Is it under the cloth or is it up on the playing surface? If it is exposed, I very carefully use a razor blade to trim them.

Steve

Cloth question
Old
  (#3)
Run the Century
AzB Silver Member
Run the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond reputeRun the Century has a reputation beyond repute

Cloth question - 07-06-2006, 01:25 PM

It is above the surface - I tried a razor blade to no avail - you would have to have something on the other side to cut against wouldnt you?

Old
  (#4)
SpeedStar
AzB Silver Member
SpeedStar has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedStar has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedStar has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedStar has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedStar has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedStar has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedStar has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedStar has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedStar has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedStar has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedStar has a reputation beyond repute

07-06-2006, 01:45 PM

I have heard of using an electric razor. Never tried it myself though. Maybe if you have some spare scraps of cloth you could try it there first?

Gold Crown IV
Centennial cloth and balls
Predator 314-6 and BK2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: