Charlie Williams

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
They should put him on the clock. Pain in the butt to watch any match with him in it.:mad: Johnnyt

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Johnnyt said:
They should put him on the clock. Pain in the butt to watch any match with him in it.:mad: Johnnyt

Yes.

DOWN WITH CHARLIE WILLIAMS!
DOWN WITH CHARLIE WILILAMS!

I'm so sick of JohnnyT having a pain in the butt. I say we put a stop to this!

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Prety lame for a promoter of pool that should be trying to make the game more watchable...not put eveyone asleep. Johnnyt

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:
Yes.

Probably another slow shooter heard from. Johnnyt

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Can't be any worse than watching Archer sort chalk all game long. He has become painful to watch in the past 2 years.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Shawn Armstrong said:
Can't be any worse than watching Archer sort chalk all game long. He has become painful to watch in the past 2 years.

I agree. Johnnyt

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
until you all have played a fellow name Dan Christian, you aint seen nothing. He makes Charlie Williams looks like Luc Salvas.

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Whats the over under on a race to 11 with Kid D and Archer? Im talking about Archer with a table FULL of lint too.

Actionhound

Banned
maybe because they are playing in a high pressure large payout tournament against nothing but world class players, and they are doing everything they can to make sure what they are doing is the right way to do it, which will give them the best chance to win.

Fragged

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
uwate said:
until you all have played a fellow name Dan Christian, you aint seen nothing. He makes Charlie Williams looks like Luc Salvas.

.....I played him and beat him too and I never saw he was slow-he did some weird things with his head and all but slow wasnt what I noticed.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:
Yes.

There is a shot clock and Charlie is blatantly abusing it. It's not nice to see for his opponent or spectators in my opinion. A difficult shot here or there, maybe, but even then 2 minutes should be the absolute limit.

instroke75

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
come on ya'll leave Sergio, oops i mean Charlie alone!LOL, he's much worse for the cash, i saw him play one pocket at Pro Biliards in Orlando, ooohh my god will you shoot already! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,sorry i fell asleep thinking about watching him,LOL.......jeremy

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Actionhound said:
maybe because they are playing in a high pressure large payout tournament against nothing but world class players, and they are doing everything they can to make sure what they are doing is the right way to do it, which will give them the best chance to win.

He shoots slow all the time...even when he's warming up. Johnnyt

Joseph Ortega

Daddy's little girl
Silver Member
I sat down to watch him play a match earlier and could only stand to watch one rack. It is absolutely ridiculous. I would rather go watch some unknowns than watch him play again.

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Fragged said:
.....I played him and beat him too and I never saw he was slow-he did some weird things with his head and all but slow wasnt what I noticed.

This must be a different Dan Christian. The Dan Christian I knew would take...no shit...20-30 warmup strokes before he pulled the trigger on fairly routine shots. Let it be a tough shot....sweet Mother of Mary...your talking 5 solid minutes of getting up and down up and down with 20-30 strokes in between thoughts. Miami players will know who i am talking about. Watching him play straight pool was excruciating...like getting your nuts slowly squeezed in a vise.