Shane Van Boening - Which Cue do YOU think he uses?

What kind of cue does SVB use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:
Oh, go ahead. Tell us everything you know about the SouthDakotaKid's cue!
And now we have the trifecta! The third thread dealing with the same subject. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

BVal

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:
Okay folks, go ahead and pick away!
I am not picking on you Jude. Just the subject. I would have said the same no matter who posted it.

BVal

Last edited:

BillPorter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think we can be pretty sure by now that he used his mom's Schon (she said as much) with the same Joss shaft that he had on the cue Danny Janes made for him when he was about 11 years old.

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BillPorter said:
I think we can be pretty sure by now that he used his mom's Schon (she said as much) with the same Joss shaft that he had on the cue Danny Janes made for him when he was about 11 years old.

Wait, his mother told you that's her cue?

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:
lololololol, I meant you have to pick a cue!
Oh my bad. Well let me go double check the other two threads and then I will come back and vote. :)

BVal

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BVal said:
Oh my bad. Well let me go double check the other two threads and then I will come back and vote. :)

BVal

Sir, this is the only SVB Cue Poll Thread. The only one in town and only for today!

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:
Sir, this is the only SVB Cue Poll Thread. The only one in town and only for today!

Damn straight

Jake ( not stomping around on Jude's territory )

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
shanecue1.jpg

shanecuebutt.jpg

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bigskyjake said:
Damn straight

Jake ( not stomping around on Jude's territory )

In the immortal words of one of our more famous posters, "i'd say if [insert name here] wasnt playing with [insert brand here] cue then [he] must have been playing with some other cue, but [same brand here] is [his] cue now, thanks."

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:
Wow, thanks. I have been waiting all day for this.

I was going to wait and sell this information to the tabloids, but I seem to have lost their numbers.

About two years ago Shane was playing with a Kikel. He told me he liked it, and he let me hit a few balls with it.

I don't know where it is now. Maybe he lent it to his Mom?

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Sometimes this place kills me.

A guy that is a MEMBER of this forum emerges to be one of the best players in the world, a player many here know or have met and universally like, and gets people excited and talking about American Mens pro pool. This bothers you how?

You are all probably right though, why talk about one of our own who just won the freaking U.S. Open when we can have another "How would you play this?" thread.

That would be cool.

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JCIN said:
Sometimes this place kills me.

A guy that is a MEMBER of this forum emerges to be one of the best players in the world, a player many here know or have met and universally like, and gets people excited and talking about American Mens pro pool. This bothers you how?

You are all probably right though, why talk about one of our own who just won the freaking U.S. Open when we can have another "How would you play this?" thread.

That would be cool.

So you choose none of the above?