Shane for the Louie?

Should Shane get the Louie Roberts award?

• Yes

Votes: 42 71.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters

gpeezy

for sale!
How many people actually think he should get it? I myself think there are better candidates.

gpeezy

for sale!
One I would like to mention is Lil D from Hattiesburg. That kid stayed in action for probally 2 full days. There are more. Shane was the highest profile player in action. I think more of the players sending their own cash. Nothing against Shane, he is one of the greatest players out there.

SirBanksALot

NoMakeANoBallANoMoreA
Silver Member
Justin Cone ??

Justin Cone played and played and gambled and gambled and ...............!!

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
shane did gamble with his own cash.

Just because shane had some backers - definetly doesn't mean he didn,t put at least 500 in every time. Shane did play with some of his own money. I wanted to set the record straight. you don't think he would bet on himself your crazy! I was there and he told me,about the action on each race fyi mark He spent mor time on the tables than anyone.

T-dog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who was goofy?

gpeezy said:
One I would like to mention is Lil D from Hattiesburg. That kid stayed in action for probally 2 full days. There are more. Shane was the highest profile player in action. I think more of the players sending their own cash. Nothing against Shane, he is one of the greatest players out there.

JOEY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
goofy

T-DOG, goofy was none other than Timmy Heath from ohio i believe.
joey