Live Stream of World Snooker Championships for USA Viewers

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
shanesinnott said:
For those in the USA who have been unable to access the BBC coverage of the world snooker championships (they prevent people in the USA from doing so)...here you go:

Table 1: http://www.channelsurfing.net/asx/eurosport.asx

Table 2: http://www.channelsurfing.net/asx/eurosport2.asx

Table 2 is live right now and will open with very good full screen quality in windows media player

thanks Shane, thats about as efficient and simple as it gets as far as streaming tv.

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
Is there anything going on right now?? I only get this Eurosport commercial thing that keeps repeating itself on both table links.

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
ABall said:
Is there anything going on right now?? I only get this Eurosport commercial thing that keeps repeating itself on both table links.

No, just ended a little while ago (dinner break I am guessing)

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
ColoradoCueClub said:
Yes
I was Moby's childhood buddy, had my girlfriend with me:)

Still a story I tell every once in a while.

-Chris

Chris!!...I remember you well.....long time. Hope you are doing good.

worriedbeef

The Voice of Reason
Silver Member
ABall said:

in about 40 minutes time from now mark williams will be playing ronnie on table one i assume, and ali carter and shaun murphy will resume their match on table two. (12-4 to carter).

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
worriedbeef said:
in about 40 minutes time from now mark williams will be playing ronnie on table one i assume, and ali carter and shaun murphy will resume their match on table two. (12-4 to carter).

Mark and Ronnie should be a good one, thanks for the heads up.

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just started up again, osullivan vs williams table 1 table 2 is robertson and some1 else
________

Last edited: