“Love, American Style” called “Love and the Hustler.”

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
“Love, American Style” called “Love and the Hustler.” starring Flip Wilson & Gail Fisher

indexfw.jpg

Love, American Style - Season1 - Episode 1,“Love and the Hustler.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH7wm5by2Lg

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
nice find!

“Love, American Style” called “Love and the Hustler.” starring Flip Wilson & Gail Fisher

Love, American Style - Season1 - Episode 1,“Love and the Hustler.”

I didn't notice until I started to post that this was the opening episode of the entire series! Cool that they gave a pool related episode the kick-off position.

Flip was funny as hell, in small doses. Chuckles all through the show, not just the obvious things that anyone would catch but some pool room chuckles as well. I liked Gail splitting the money!

Hu

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Great episode. Haven’t seen that show in years.

Trivia:
Did you know there was an episode with Richie Cunningham? That episode became the pilot for Happy Days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice!! I remember this show being on and my parents saying it was to adult for me to watch at that age. Hahahaha how times have changed:)

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Nice!! I remember this show being on and my parents saying it was to adult for me to watch at that age. Hahahaha how times have changed:)

Pops took Moms out each and every Friday evening. They didn't know what we watched.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Smart man!

Pops took Moms out each and every Friday evening. They didn't know what we watched.

With the utmost seriousness I say your dad was/is a very smart man! Got to keep the spark and happiness in a marriage!

A bit cruder put but easy to remember is something I read long ago. "Treat her like a thoroughbred and she won't be a nag!"

Hu

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With the utmost seriousness I say your dad was/is a very smart man! Got to keep the spark and happiness in a marriage!

A bit cruder put but easy to remember is something I read long ago. "Treat her like a thoroughbred and she won't be a nag!"

Hu

LOL

Here is one my mother used to tell me and my bothers:

"You can't turn a whore into a housewife but you can turn a housewife into a whore at night" lol:D

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
It looks like straight pool, but you don't have to call a ball, even on the initial break.