-•-∞-• Some INCREDIBLE wood - "Cues by Drew" •-∞-•

DirtyHarry

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the moment I dont have any snakewood. The last time I tried to find some as nice as what is in that cue the price was crazy high. I probably wont attempt another full snakewood cue. I built two of them the other is the same as that but with four curly maple points. Between the cost of good snakewood being so high and the risk of it cracking at any point during and after the construction I dont see myself doing it again. But there are lot of other great woods out there that are just as nice or nicer. I have a piece of quilted sapelle that gives any piece of snakewook a run for the money. I also have a lot of really nice burls so if your interested in a different type of wood let me know.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the offer. I think I have a snakewood fetish to be honest. I'm working on having a rifle stock made out of snakewood, that's how much I love the stuff. I'd really only be interested in a full snakewood cue like the one you have pictured. IF you ever change your mind or happen to stumble across a nice piece at a reasonable price, keep me in mind and I'd love to get one made. Thanks again for the offer, there are many other types of wood that are *almost* as beautiful. :)

Thanks!

Harry