★★ Qatar World 9-Ball Championship Free Live Stream ★★

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Unknown.jpg

bral

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob, that interview isn't pulling up for me, but that definitely is a crazy comeback in an alternate break format event.

Lose on your break a time or two and it is very tough. I watched Pagulayan get knocked to the other side of the bracket today.

BarneyCalip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the Time Zone update

upstateAL,

Thanks for giving us Time Zone update in US, your the Man.

Going to be hard trying to get up at 2:00 am Pacific Standard Time.

Do you know approximately how long they stream once they start.
Also how many matches do they play every day.

Once again, Thanks

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Bob, that interview isn't pulling up for me, but that definitely is a crazy comeback in an alternate break format event.

Lose on your break a time or two and it is very tough. I watched Pagulayan get knocked to the other side of the bracket today.

Yes it's not working for me either, but thanks again for trying. :)

Sorry about that gents. By chance are neither of you on Facebook? I was going to post it on YouTube; however, it is not mine so I decided against that.

Just had a thought ... I'll drop Pepsimax Fizz a PM and ask if I can upload it or if he is going to on YouTube. If he gives me the OK or uploads it himself I'll post the link.

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last couple days the chat gets so fast that it is really annoying. Switched over to the chat for the table that I'm viewing. Quiets the chat down. Can keep an eye on the other scores without that warp speed chat.

Hopefully there will be a fix in for next year.

:grin:

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
Too bad Reyes lost. The kid Boyes really likes to have the cue ball clean and polished for every darn shot. That was irritating I wonder if there was something on the darn thing anyways. Was he using predator chalk, that was some bad advertising if so. All comments dissing Bata's opponent aside the kid played well even he needed 300 time outs by way of cleaning balls.

I'm just saying...
JG

ps. off to watch Deuel vs. Cheng Chieh

Last edited:

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello fellow AZers, this is a very good website for streams, it's free and I can choose any table I want, and all of which are in good quality. I'm really proud of Qatar and I hope every big tournament do the same in the future around the globe.

thanks

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
Too bad Reyes lost. The kid Boyes really likes to have the cue ball clean and polished for every darn shot. That was irritating I wonder if there was something on the darn thing anyways. Was he using predator chalk, that was some bad advertising if so. All comments dissing Bata's opponent aside the kid played well even he needed 300 time outs by way of cleaning balls.

I'm just saying...
JG

ps. off to watch Deuel vs. Cheng Chieh

Hey Juice-

I didn't much care much for the cleaning the cue ball in every inning, either.

This was as poorly as I think I've ever seen Efren play, and he still almost pulled it out.

Now watch all the idiots coming with, "Efren's too old", "Efren's over the hill" and "Efren should retire"...until he wins yet another major title in the near future.

By the way, Deuel lost to Cheng, and Alex came back to defeat Putnik, 9-8.

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
Hey Juice-

I didn't much care much for the cleaning the cue ball in every inning, either.

This was as poorly as I think I've ever seen Efren play, and he still almost pulled it out.

Now watch all the idiots coming with, "Efren's too old", "Efren's over the hill" and "Efren should retire"...until he wins yet another major title in the near future.

By the way, Deuel lost to Cheng, and Alex came back to defeat Putnik, 9-8.

Oh HI!!! Donny. I saw Deuel lost too bad, was that a bad safety at the end? I missed most of Pagulayan's game but caught the end. I love how all of the Pinoy's cheer him on even though he represents Canada, he came back for them in style. How did Koshovovy do?
JG

Last edited: