★ world 9 ball championship ★ qatar★

bender_lu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they are on last 32, impossible to talk about finals. the daily form will play a role, tons of talent in this field, anybody can now beat anybody.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Uh oh, steam just dropped.
Shane made amazing shot on that two which hit 6 to stop for position on 4, go up 6-3.
Takes a break, and stream dropped.

Bummer

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
In Progress:
Denis Grabe 5 Mike Dechaine 3
Dennis Orcollo 4 Hunter Lombardo 3
SVB 6 Francisco Diaz-Pizarro 3

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:( Are all the streams down? I cannot view any table and then when I tried to refresh, I am getting an error message "no data received". So if you cannot access any table, DO NOT REFRESH. At least you can still see the live scoring. Now, I cannot even access the site.

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In Progress:
Denis Grabe 5 Mike Dechaine 3
Dennis Orcollo 4 Hunter Lombardo 3
SVB 6 Francisco Diaz-Pizarro 3

Dechaine was tied at 3 & straight in on 8 ball with 9 right by it, how did he blow that? the stream went down around then did anybody see what he did?

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
Dechaine was tied at 3 & straight in on 8 ball with 9 right by it, how did he blow that? the stream went down around then did anybody see what he did?

No stream here, just live scores:

Denis Grabe 5 Mike Dechaine 4
Dennis Orcollo 5 Hunter Lombardo 4
SVB 7 Francisco Diaz-Pizarro 4

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

No, didn't see it for same reason. But it was an angled shot, not straight, so maybe the cue ball went where it shouldn't. But it did seem simple.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The worst part is genepool14 will miss all these great matches.
Kozoom really should post the entire tournament later.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Grabe really played pretty poorly up to the stream outage. Mike could be way ahead, but, alas, not so.

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
post the links to the live scores please- we cant even get in to get them.

Its the same link as the live stream, after several attempts you can get the scores to come up below the stream but no stream.

Denis Grabe 5 Mike Dechaine 4
Dennis Orcollo 7 Hunter Lombardo 4
SVB 7 Francisco Diaz-Pizarro 4