$1,000 Added Arizona Desert Classic Tour Jan 21-22, 2012

Gum9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first stop of the Arizona Desert Classic Tour will be held Saturday -Sunday, January 21-22, 2012 beginning with sign ups at 11 AM on Saturday. It will be 9 Ball on the 9' Tables at Bullshooter's in Peoria, AZ. 35th Ave and Peoria Ave, details as follows:

Bullshooter's Sports Bar & Grill
3337 W. Peoria Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85029 (602) 441-2447

See ad on www.azpoolscene.com

Gum9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This weekend at bullshooters in phx!

Keep in mind this event takes place this coming weekend in Phoenix beginning Saturday January 21st and will be live streamed at www.desertclassictour.com

Come down and play with Arizona's top players such as: Gus Briseno, Mitch Ellerman, Brett Huth, Bernie Pettipiece, Preacher Ronn, Dennis Orender, Pete Lhotka, Chuck Evans, Ray Robles, Susan Williams and Scott Frost if he doesn't go to Derby City.

Come on down and join the "Bucket Club" but if you can't make it down to Bullshooter's join in the live stream this weekend and send in a bucket or two!

tennhuckleberry

Registered
The first stop of the Arizona Desert Classic Tour will be held Saturday -Sunday, January 21-22, 2012 beginning with sign ups at 11 AM on Saturday. It will be 9 Ball on the 9' Tables at Bullshooter's in Peoria, AZ. 35th Ave and Peoria Ave, details as follows:

Bullshooter's Sports Bar & Grill
3337 W. Peoria Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85029 (602) 441-2447

See ad on www.azpoolscene.com

Scott going to play?

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Good question. Scott does play these tour events but he may headed for Derby City so I kind of doubt he will be here.

I think Scott leaves town on Thursday so he will not be there, I think Pankoff and Bernie might be going to Derby but not 100% on that. I might make it, not sure yet but its 50/50 as of now.

Gum9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This event kicks off at Noon Saturday, January 21st. Sign ups at 11 AM followed by computer draw.

Bad Company

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't wait to start this new year off with a good showing tomorrow. Good luck to all of you who play and pray just pray you don't draw me in the first round! Thank you George for starting this thread and being the best grandfather anybody could ask for! ;)

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I can't wait to start this new year off with a good showing tomorrow. Good luck to all of you who play and pray just pray you don't draw me in the first round! Thank you George for starting this thread and being the best grandfather anybody could ask for! ;)

After you beat Frost we are all scared to death of you. :sorry:

Gum9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tournament Results, DCT 1st Stop 2012

With the first stop of the 2012 Season completed we need to congratulate Gus Briseno on still another fine showing. He went on to win this event even after having to handicap the field at least 2 games on the wire in a race to 10. This in addition to winning 5 Events last year and a great run in the Finale and making it to the finals.

Here are the results for the 1st Stop at Bullshooter's:
1st Gus Briseno
2nd Chuck Evans
3rd Brett Huth
4th Ken Gouso
5/6th Brian Reicht,
5/6th Pete Lhotka
7/8th Mike Hamman
7/8th George Teyechea
9-12th Ronn Ruttan
9-12th Dennis Orender
9-12th Pete Lhotka
9-12th Sammy Martinez

Congrats to all players for making it out to the first event and kicking off the 2012 Season with a good field.

See you all again on April 7-8th at Skip and Jan's for some Bar Table 8 Ball. Keep in mind there will be a B/C Event at the same place on February18-19th. The DCT 2012 schedule is posted on AZPoolscene, take a look and put these in your schedule. Let's make 2012 the best yet!