10-pack...:)

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CSI 9b Tiger Challenge.

Race to 21. Dennis had Chang at 18-15 I think, and Chang ran out the set.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CSI 9b Tiger Challenge.

Race to 21. Dennis had Chang at 18-15 I think, and Chang ran out the set.

I have no idear who dude is but I just watched some and boy plays goooooood!
But with that score as you stated how can it be a 10 pack??

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
6 pack. He won World 8-ball title a few years ago. Plays in a lot of International events and those Matchbox world cup of pool invitationals. Maybe top 3-4 in Taiwan.

The link in the OP was a 10pack. I didnt watch it all.

Last edited:

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
skimmed through it

outstanding positional shooting on what appeared to be a very fast table (aren't they all too fast nowadays?)

incredible actually

but ya the break, had that one on a wire towards the lower pocket every time, question for me becomes is it the rack or the breaker finding the zone? seemed like the rack

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
skimmed through it

outstanding positional shooting on what appeared to be a very fast table (aren't they all too fast nowadays?)

incredible actually

but ya the break, had that one on a wire towards the lower pocket every time, question for me becomes is it the rack or the breaker finding the zone? seemed like the rack
Poppycock.

As they say: no speed records were ever set into a headwind.

It is a vulgar display of skill. He is a flat-out badass mofo.

molinatx4206

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
6 pack. He won World 8-ball title a few years ago. Plays in a lot of International events and those Matchbox world cup of pool invitationals. Maybe top 3-4 in Taiwan.

The link in the OP was a 10pack. I didnt watch it all.

Chang jung lin spars with ko lil ko chang yu lung and kevin cheng on a regular there in taiwan. Played with gyk recently in the world scotch doubles asian evemt and lost to wu and siming chen in the finals. Lost this past weekend in the japan open to wu in the last 16/maybe last 8

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
skimmed through it

incredible actually

It's new ball, new cloth. The pocket is real tight though, it's indeed incredible.
Btw, seems like no one notice the jump with 3-rail position to wrap up the 10th rack :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

john coloccia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's new ball, new cloth. The pocket is real tight though, it's indeed incredible.
Btw, noone notice the jump with 3-rail position to wrap up the 10th rack :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I did. That was an amazing shot. I was wondering what he was going to do when he messed up position on the 6.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
He almost hooked himself twice in the first rack.

Very impressive shooting. Thanks for the link.

AF pool guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chang jung lin spars with ko lil ko chang yu lung and kevin cheng on a regular there in taiwan. Played with gyk recently in the world scotch doubles asian evemt and lost to wu and siming chen in the finals. Lost this past weekend in the japan open to wu in the last 16/maybe last 8

Funny you should mention the Japan Open. When I read your post I just happened to be sitting in front of the official final 16 bracket that they let the winner (my local pro Hayato Hijikata) keep. Photo attached.

Chang is the third down on the left.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 559

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just bizarre that both matches(japan open finals) started at the same time with tables next to each other, but they streamed the ladies finals instead. Maybe they are trying to promote women's pool.

Wu did show a lot of heart. He was down 8-1 in a final 64 match and came back to win 9-8.

Last edited:

hotrod622

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He didn't shoot the last two balls. Unless I counted wrong, he ran 9 racks and never finished #10.

It doesn't show it all but he ran the rack out that gave him 2 on the scoreboard before his 10 break and runs also. I think it counts for something. LOL