Sold Item

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This is a collection of 100 issues of Billiards Digest with various dates from 1980 to 2002. The magazines are from good condition to like new. Shipping will be about $60 due to the weight. (Strangely, Priority mail is the cheapest way to ship them.) $200 plus shipping. Let me know if you need a complete list of dates or other info. I'm also open to selling only the older/younger half separately.

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a collection of 100 issues of Billiards Digest with various dates from 1980 to 2002. The magazines are from good condition to like new. Shipping will be about $60 due to the weight. (Strangely, Priority mail is the cheapest way to ship them.) $200 plus shipping. Let me know if you need a complete list of dates or other info. I'm also open to selling only the older/younger half separately.
Would you consider selling the 1986 BD only. Also, I have a rare Liberty Lincoln-35 gun, 90 min rated fire protection safe for sale.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Bob, having trouble picking up PM don't know why yet.if you could steer me as to how, I'd appreciate it.
You need to click on the envelope icon in the upper-right corner to send/read PMs. But to answer your question...

The 100 issues do not include any from 1986. I do have others from 1986 but they are not in that collection which I want to sell as a single lot.

Here is a table of what the batch includes. + means it's included. 0 means that there was no issue that month. At the start BD published only 6 issues per year. It's actually 101 issues, but one is missing the back cover.

Scan20210821_0001.jpg

Last edited:

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You need to click on the envelope icon in the upper-right corner to send/read PMs. But to answer your question...

The 100 issues do not include any from 1986. I do have others from 1986 but they are not in that collection which I want to sell as a single lot.
Ok thx..wondering if you might print a page for me on the results and story of the us open if not too much trouble