1st streamed 10b match... Earl/Ralf... is great so far.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Earl came out of the gate strong and I think 4 out of his 5 wins are runouts.
Looks relaxed and is not talking or agitated.

A miss late in the run led to ralf's first win (down 5-0),
and Ralf has come back with 4 break'n'runs in a row to tie it 5-5.
The position on every ball is just so perfect, his only error
as leaving himself jacked up over a ball to shoot something
that was virtually hanging anyway.

He's doing a fair imitation of the shane break, which I guess
I should start calling just the textbook break...
popping those balls into the side and hopping the cue ball
backwards into the kitchen for a decent look at the 1.
 
good call... I just assumed everyone was aware TAR's doing the stream but maybe not.
I should also mention JCIN helped me out earlier on a little glitch
so I was able to catch the full match and will be able to see the 1p and 8b too.
 
I put the jinx on ralf, the very next break a ball rolled in the way and blocked
his look at the 1.

He also missed a pretty easy one with inside spin,
his position is so nice that he almost never needs to use that kind of inside spin where
it reverses off the rail... he hit it fat and wrecked a nice out.

I can't really pull for earl, he might pull off a win here or there vs. top players,
but never seems to keep it together to win a whole tournament (not to mention all the crying).

Currently watching Mika and for a minute he looked in top form. But it went away again
with some basic errors... 7-6 Ko Pin Yi.
Is Mika gonna be another guy where people say "remember when he was in his prime"
even though he still seems perfectly young and capable?
 
Back
Top