7064 Spring Garden Dr
Springfield, VA 22150

Attachments

• 6DBC7B23-6CDB-427B-B515-780EAD7551E1.jpeg
    6DBC7B23-6CDB-427B-B515-780EAD7551E1.jpeg
    170.2 KB · Views: 139

Geosnookery

Just gorgeous.

I want to put Saran Wrap on the tables and post a cleaning lady as a guard. A big sign should be posted: ‘Have you washed your hands?’

Hitting balls on new Snooker cloth is a luxury rarely experience.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m not a fan of the cross table lighting...
I did not notice that. Pic does make it look darker in the middle, I have not noticed that when standing near.

I did talk to a guy that usually comes in with a group and mentioned I'd like to try. He said 'sure...we play for money'.

Foookin gypsy is gonna get a little surprise when I tell him great, we can play some with just the reds at say...10-20$ a ball. I watched him pocket balls many times and he is not going to like it.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did not notice that. Pic does make it look darker in the middle, I have not noticed that when standing near.

I did talk to a guy that usually comes in with a group and mentioned I'd like to try. He said 'sure...we play for money'.

Foookin gypsy is gonna get a little surprise when I tell him great, we can play some with just the reds at say...10-20$ a ball. I watched him pocket balls many times and he is not going to like it.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just gorgeous.

I want to put Saran Wrap on the tables and post a cleaning lady as a guard. A big sign should be posted: ‘Have you washed your hands?’

Hitting balls on new Snooker cloth is a luxury rarely experience.
Agreed, new Strachan snooker cloth feels to the touch unlike any pool cloth I have ever felt. Really just about too nice and plush to play on!