Strange footnote here. According to this submission the World Ten Ball Championship has been moved to the Araneta Coliseum from the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC). Did anyone else notice this last minute change in venue? Wonder what that's all about.
And it says "dates not confirmed". Must be very old information here.
I've been waiting for November dates to be announced so I could get started on my plans to attend- if it's going to be early '09 I won't be able to go as things will be too busy at my resort for me to make it.:frown:
Strange footnote here. According to this submission the World Ten Ball Championship has been moved to the Araneta Coliseum from the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC). Did anyone else notice this last minute change in venue? Wonder what that's all about.
And it says "dates not confirmed". Must be very old information here.
Well spotted Jay, I'll bet that there are not many people who would have seen it.
It surely is a mistake, probabaly has been there for months and none of us has noticed it.