$$$$ 2015 new black boar fire sale$$$$

Tarheel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Beautiful BB

Gorgeous cue, Radar. And priced less than it would be coming out of the BB shop. I'm surprised this cue is still for sale! GLWS

Rubikong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just recieved my boar yesterday. And I wasted 3 hours just to find an imperfection in my cue. I failed miserably the cue is flawless.
This morning I tried to photograph the Boar and I just realized Black Boar cue is extremely difficult to photograph due tie multiple layers of inlays materials. It catches different shaders and glares on different angles. It's almost impossible to reproduce the beauty in photograph.

I'm very surprised that this Boar is still available !
GLWTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I just recieved my boar yesterday. And I wasted 3 hours just to find an imperfection in my cue. I failed miserably the cue is flawless.
This morning I tried to photograph the Boar and I just realized Black Boar cue is extremely difficult to photograph due tie multiple layers of inlays materials. It catches different shaders and glares on different angles. It's almost impossible to reproduce the beauty in photograph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I want to know is how you got it from here to you with the ivory laws currently in place.