2016 US Open 9-Ball, Accu-Stats PPV and INFO <<<==={{{{{

MikeF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid with Paypal (goods/services). So if it doesn't straighten out in a reasonable time, just start a claim. If this was a free stream it would be different....

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
2:30 pm edt
MAJID I. vs KAZAKIS A.

btw, Pat will probably try to show these matches again.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this the first time they've held it at this venue? I'm betting the hotel broadband (most likely shared) can't handle the bandwidth required to effectively stream.

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm requesting refund. This is crap.
C'mon guys, it's the 1st day of a week long event. Accu-stats (always) has the best live streams in the biz. Give them a chance to fix it. You don't want to miss the US Open because of a slow start.

seanjonsean

Otanisan Cues
Silver Member
My experience with Accustats has always been flawless ,its day 1 so id hold off on any refunds ,there good people

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

seanjonsean

Otanisan Cues
Silver Member
El niño ,u replied as i typed ,bout same thing ,greatminds think alike

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
C'mon guys, it's the 1st day of a week long event. Accu-stats (always) has the best live streams in the biz. Give them a chance to fix it. You don't want to miss the US Open because of a slow start.

I'm giving it some time yet but I don't blame people at all who are done with this. Been unwatchable for basically 5.5 hours. And, for me, I won't be able to watch this evening so a day down the toilet.

seanjonsean

Otanisan Cues
Silver Member
Well the cream of the crop wont rise till after a few days ,thats really wen i like to watch

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm giving it some time yet but I don't blame people at all who are done with this. Been unwatchable for basically 5.5 hours. And, for me, I won't be able to watch this evening so a day down the toilet.
Don't you start this stuff too Jojo..... You'll never make it the whole week without livestream & the action room:grin:

MikeF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Remember, you're paying for a service, & this isn't their first rodeo...just saying

It's froze again...