2016 World 9-Ball Championship

molinatx4206

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Americans doing poorly this week? Wow, what a shocker, given that they've just played their last two events on bar tables at the US Open 10 ball ad US Open 8 ball events in Vegas. Could you ask for better preparation than that?

I have posted on a few occasions that the move in the direction of bar table events will further reduce the pedigree of Americans when they play in the most prestigious international events. Comically, we'll be using a lot of bar table events to determine who should compete for the US at the Mosconi in December.

American pool is seriously broken right now with no end in sight. That said, I admire any American that made the trip to Doha and wish them well.

Spoken like a true gentleman.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Thank you both. I've been watching the live crap for hours. No scores up. What a joke pro pool is getting to be. 8 & 10 ball world on 7' tables and world 9 ball with no stream. I'm glad my pool playing days are over. Johnnyt

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Thank you both. I've been watching the live crap for hours. No scores up. What a joke pro pool is getting to be. 8 & 10 ball world on 7' tables and world 9 ball with no stream. I'm glad my pool playing days are over. Johnnyt

This could be the reason for no stream.....:rolleyes:

image.jpeg

gopi-1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Group 5 shocker, Yang Ching Shun is OUT. Got beat by Al Kashawi of Kuwait, 9 games to 4.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane wins one, 9-2.

Again shanes next match wont be til the next day. That's just down right silly. No stream, one match per day.