2018 Dave Barenbrugge 4 Point 2 Veneer Longsplice John Davis Blank Cue

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's a new 2018 Dave Barenbrugge (aka Ring King) made from a special made John Davis longsplice blank with 2 veneers. 1 of 4 and a rarity.

John Davis graciously agreed to make about 6 longsplice 4 point blanks with 2 veneers from seasoned hardwoods I provided about 10 years ago. The blanks I received from John are the only 2 veneer blanks he's made. They are sharp pointed on both ends.

Dave, who now has a 10-year wait list on new cue orders, graciously agreed a few years ago to take on a project of making a few simple but elegant 4 point longsplice wrapless cues with his signature rings, copper joint pins and precise artisan craftsmanship. This Mexican bocote (with prominent black in the figure) into hard curly maple cue was the pick of the litter. This was the only cue of the small group with 2 shafts. I hope you enjoy the photos. Please note the cues in this group are not available.

Attachments

• BarBo1a.JPG
    BarBo1a.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 598
  • BarBo1b.jpg
    BarBo1b.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 583
  • BarBo1c.jpg
    BarBo1c.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 587

nj82tj

The dude abides.
Silver Member
Super nice! This style of cue is my favorite...full long splice, highly figured wood...I’m jealous.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful and rare cue Martin. It wouldn't exist without you putting all that talent together.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love this cue too. This is my favorite kind of the player. The bocote in this cue the color and the grain are just stunning and the execution of everything is simply perfect. Thanks for sharing.