2024 World Snooker Championship (Apr 20th - May 6th)

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Hope Kyren can make a clean kill. Gilbert is done at 16-11. Oh Man! Kyren gets it on a platter and miss a natural red.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Well Ronnie stopped him last time he made the finals. Kyren must be the favorite now.
Jones 13 vs Bingham 10 will provide his opponent. Jones is a big unknown(to me).

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well Ronnie stopped him last time he made the finals. Kyren must be the favorite now.
Jones 13 vs Bingham 10 will provide his opponent. Jones is a big unknown(to me).

yea, i think he is. but if jones wins the other semi it could drag on. both are gritty match players. if bingham wins it could be a more aggressive final

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Bingham just slowed the game here with Jak leading 15-11. Leads in points 28-8 and probably heading for repacked.
Must be time for me to do something. 🤷‍♂️ 😉

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How many other snooker players besides Kyren don't completely straighten their back leg?

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
The comments indicated that Barry Stark is present along with Kyren's family. Barry provides great coaching on youtube and I have found his words to be of great value.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Kyren lost the last frame of the session. He needed snookers at the end, and when playing for black on the cushion, he left himself full-ball snookered behind a red. He asked to have the red cleaned and as the ref (Leo?) stepped away from the table to rub the ball, Kyren moved the ball marker a few inches. Then he left for the dressing room.:cool:

K. Wilson 7-1 J. Jones