$2077.14 Balls

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's an interesting collection if you look at the others, a silver cloth pin for over 600, chess set for 125,000, a tin can for 1,450 LOL

Although it's really bargains when you consider it's Canadian not US dollars ;)

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do those people sleep?
Incidentally ChefJeff and Joe P, those wow reactions decrement the receiver's reaction score. Needs clarification or fixing.

• Wow
Reactions: Pin

AF pool guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They don’t even look round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
8cab148cae42b34555027195dc3f53ae.jpg

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn’t buy them if they were $200
I just don’t like them
I have a huge collection of balls. I’d pay $200-$300 for them-maybe(if they were good quality balls) I’d have to see them first. They might be garbage, they might be good. Not a clue. A friend sent me the link. Thought I’d share here. Some designer shit, not pool that certain.

Best
Fatboy

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't believe people are complaining about expensive set of balls when we shoot with 5k pool cues stored in 2k cases.

Or people with 1k cue in a 2k case.

Pool players and pool playing is a luxury. We have to buy expensive equipment to play this game.

Balls too.

Woof Biscuit

and gravy
Silver Member
Would make for an interesting game of rotation. You only get to look at the numbers after the break and then have to remember. 😳

Reactions: Pin

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
How do those people sleep?
Incidentally ChefJeff and Joe P, those wow reactions decrement the receiver's reaction score. Needs clarification or fixing.
Honestly who cares about reaction score? The wow isn't bad in my opinion, only the red face is.

9ball5032

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those Tiffany balls are made of Unobtanium. Very hard, very durable material. The tooling has to be changed after every ball, so the manufacturing costs are very prohibitive. :cool: