@@@ 24th Annual MUSIC CITY OPEN

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Music City

The ice storm in this area has affected a lot of people's plans for this weekend. I had looked forward to this tournament, but the ice has chilled much good intent. Now I am teetering on a decision for a one-day visit.

I read somewhere on AZ today that Efren is at the tournament? If this is true, can someone confirm? I may just drive up to watch him play.

Even if the Magic Man isn't there, I always have a good time there. Lots of up and coming talent along with Gabe, Karen, and many other established pros. I also enjoy the ladies Calcutta. Other than Corr, you can still pick local talent to place--if you know them, and I think I do.

Someone please tell us some of the folks playing in this one.

Thanks.

RC
 
Back
Top