3-Cushion billiards World Championship free livestreams

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
forthomme vs lee is a good match on now.

i like the setting, the soft music and of course the always sportsmanlike players, but they really choose weird chairs for the players. looks like toilets.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dammit. I'd rather be watching it with you.
Screenshot_20211207-115226__01.jpg

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the link, it doesn't get better than this, best game in cue sports, they can keep the Mosconi Cup.
yea, getting home from work, taking the ipad to the massage chair and watching this.. brilliant.

i think forthomme will win this match, i'm by no means an expert but i think in general when i've seen him he is more a brute force / angle player than a finesse player. lee plays a lot of finesse shots and it hasn't worked in this match

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
yea, getting home from work, taking the ipad to the massage chair and watching this.. brilliant.

i think forthomme will win this match, i'm by no means an expert but i think in general when i've seen him he is more a brute force / angle player than a finesse player. lee plays a lot of finesse shots and it hasn't worked in this match

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
The chair sounds great, I have to settle for the recliner and a large screen tv.
The next round is looking good also.
Jaspers Vs P. Ceulemans,,,,, Mercks vs Costa,
Blomdahl vs Legazpi ,, Zanetti vs Nilsson.
I was lucky enough to get a little training from a few of these gentlemen.
Raymond Ceulemans is a fantastic guy. Billiard players are a different breed, real gentlemen.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm heating left over lasagna,ravioli, meatballs, sausage and braciole for lunch.
The password is ( I'm starving ) knock 3 times,,, all are welcome.
We're hooked up to 65'' smarter than me tv.
Yeah?

I have a banana I could eat and I am still sinning in the same place

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The chair sounds great, I have to settle for the recliner and a large screen tv.
The next round is looking good also.
Jaspers Vs P. Ceulemans,,,,, Mercks vs Costa,
Blomdahl vs Legazpi ,, Zanetti vs Nilsson.
I was lucky enough to get a little training from a few of these gentlemen.
Raymond Ceulemans is a fantastic guy. Billiard players are a different breed, real gentlemen.
i think you can figure out who this swede is rooting for. i have met but never played against him. i was very happy to see our main national tv channel made a documentary in honor of torbjörn, aired in prime time. it was called "worlds best torbjörn".

sanchez is another favorite player.

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
i think you can figure out who this swede is rooting for. i have met but never played against him. i was very happy to see our main national tv channel made a documentary in honor of torbjörn, aired in prime time. it was called "worlds best torbjörn".

sanchez is another favorite player.
That was an amazing round, all 4 matches,,,three go to 40-40,, the other 40-38
Fantastic shots Jaspers pulled off