*** 3 Cushion Clinic in Savannah, GA ***

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
To all Carom lovers; I’ll be holding a 3 Cushion Clinic
From, 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm on Friday, February 15th.

AT

Web BS photo.jpg Southside Billiard Club logo.jpg Web BS photo.jpg

13051 Abercorn St.
Savannah, Ga 31419

This will be the second annual instructional gathering in the Savannah area.

In the last couple of years, thanks mainly, to Jamie Sibley, Savannah and surrounding areas now lays claim to 6 European heated tables. With the help of Jamie, “Southside Billiards Club” holds a, 3rd Saturday of every month 3 Cushion tournament, which attracts players from as far as, Jacksonville, Augusta, Myrtle Beach, and local players. This month’s tournament will be held this Saturday, February 16th.
I Hope to see some of are, many loyal billiard enthusiasts there!​

Bill Smith “Mr3Cushion”

http://mr3cushion.com
 
Good Luck with the Clinic Bill!!

Billiards books and videos written and performed by the experts provide optimum study and practice material. Beyond that, live instruction and training save many hours, days, months, and years of struggling with the trial and error method. Quote By Tom Bolton

And here your Chance to get it all...... Book, Video, Tournament, and a Live Clinic from the Best 3C old School Champion and Hustler....
 
Last edited:
I encourage all the players that lives in that area to attend and learn,

Bill is a great instructor.... Believe me , we all need knowledge .....
 
Thanks to Jamie Sibley and "The Savannah Carom Billiard Association" members, we had 10 students for the 3 Cushion Billiard clinic I held on Friday, February 15th. it was a HUGE success! The 3 1/2 hr. clinic was recored for all the students, everyone seemed to enjoy what I love to do.

Savannah Carom Billiard Association.jpg

On Saturday at the, "Southside Billiard Club", Jamie organized the monthly tournament with 10 players on hand.

Jamie and Eric played for the finals, Jamie had to beat Eric twice, but, fell a little short of that goal.

1st. Eric
2nd Jamie
3rd. Peter

I've been contacted about doing a couple more clinic before, "The Nationals", we'll see what happens.

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"
 
Back
Top